007: sneak peek

Me? Giving you a sneek peek of Red Scarlet?

I posted this on wattpad amino but I can do it here too 😌 originally it was just a test but I really ended up liking it <3 obviously there's more. I can't wait to share this side book with you!!

Here it is:
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 and a bright light peeked through the curtains, shining on Scarlet's face. The light reflected off of her eyes, glimmering along with the sun. The curtains were slammed shut by her mother, causing a shiver to be sent down her spine. It wasn't everyday her mother was on edge like this. She was covering the windows, locking the doors, and even latching the windows shut. Everything definitely seemed odd, both her mother and father seeming off that day.

"Scar," Mac whispered as they slightly leaned against their sister. Their voice was trained to be deeper, however their voice cracking at the repeated hormones due to testosterone. "Before mom closed the windows. Did you see that giant black van?" They whispered, their voice slightly shaking nervously. Whoever was outside their house didn't seem friendly. With her mother and father's hurriedness to lock up the house, Meagan hiding under the table, and Mac's rushed voice...something bad was going to take over the family - perhaps even the world around them.

Scarlet shook her head in response to her sibling, pressing the palm of her hand to their head and gently ruffling their hair. "Relax, I'm sure it's fine. Everything will be fine," she soothed, "mother said auntie was coming to take us to the lab. To keep us safe from whatever they're running from. That sounds fun, right?" Her smile glowed on her appearance, but Mac didn't seem to share that excitement their sister sister seemed to have. Instead, they turned away and faced the windows as they waited for danger to take over the Benson family.