017: Hollis&Corvina

I decided to place the stories here because if I make an actual book I won't be able to keep up 💀

Anyways here is Hollis' backstory:

It was your average day by the ocean with the sun reflecting off the waves. It was definitely a beautiful sight to be found, dolphins leaping over the water along with a few fish. Water nymphs were definitely beautiful creatures, but alas, there was one nymph in the ocean that felt otherwise about themself.

"Mom!" Hollis shouted, stepping out of the water. Of course, most nymphs were naked and revealing...Hollis was not. They were wearing a large hoodie instead and some sweatpants, earning looks from the girls in the ocean. "What are you doing!?"

Hollis rushed off to their mother, their face burning as the flames englufed their items. It was a few knives they had carved from trees, a few of their hoodies, and their chest binder. Their mother didn't pay any attention, but instead kept throwing item after item in the burning fire. Their parents never really believed in this whole thing, often finding the both of them having crying fits because they weren't the daughter they wanted. They weren't a daughter. To them, they were still her little Rose. Even thinking about that name hurt.

"Stop it!" Hollis screeched and tackled their mother to the ground, which only caused more problems. Their father wrapped his arms around their waist, pulling them off of their mother. They flailed their arms and legs, but ended up being shoved back under the water. They couldn't exactly hear what their father was yelling, but they knew what he was doing.

He was going to kill them.

Or- at least try.

Breaking into a panic, the water moved out of Hollis' direction. Now they were lying in mud, staring up at the sky as their sister - Corvina - picked them up in her arms. Their father was lying in the grass, their head shoved into the dirt.

Corvina was the only one who actually cared about Hollis' wellbeing. The only one out of their sisters who had loved their sibling truly. She was the oldest, wanting nothing more than her siblings to be safe. Her gorgous blonde hair basically glowed, waving slowly in the air as if she was under water but more graceful.

Hollis was placed down in the small hut, watching as Corvina was gathering up items in a little sack. She tied it up in a knot then glanced over at Hollis, her eyes beginning to grow glassy. "Hollis," she whispered, "you no stay. They kill," she spoke and pointed at their chest.

Of course, Corvina had never really learned to speak. None of them had. They were only there to gain a husband and make babies. Their father always said to never be smarter than a man. However, Hollis was now beyond that.

"Corvina," Hollis whispered, "you come with?" The sister only shook her head, pulling her sibling into the tightest hug.

"See you soon."

-----
A/n: Corvina is going to be in the story When Worlds Change. She's the sweetest <3

Also her speaking will still be broken a bit because her father and mother suck<3