Gin's 'Fortissimo' Server?

Alice and Reko Yabusame are successful members in a band, titled "Samurai Yaiba." Reko was the lead singer, and Alice wrote the songs. As of now, the band is planning a world tour, including a trip to Hollywood, since they've gotten so famous. But fame doesn't solve everything, as Alice is still incredibly dumb. For instance: what happens in this chapter.

Alice wanted to communicate with more artists like him, so he signed up on lots of new social media accounts. Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Tumblr, and most importantly, Discord. Alice browses a bunch of discord servers, when he finds one that stands out to him.

"Gin's Fortissimo Server?" He stares at his computer a bit, trying to process what the heck that would mean. He comes to the conclusion that the server is just very active (as a loud server would mean LOTS of pings) and that it was a music related server. He also assumes Gin must be a musical genius since fortissimo is a long word. Thus, he clicked the join button, selling his soul in the process.

- alice.in.wonderband has joined the server

#general

woofandmeowz21: Hi Alice!!!!! Ima cal u Stripey!! Welcoe t the servr, meow!!1!!

alice.in.wonderband: So you're the alleged Gin? The musical genius in question?

woofandmeowz21: Yeaz im a genious i thin!! I knouw the F word, woof!!!!1

alice.in.wonderband: F word as in fortissimo?

woofandmeowz21: No the f wrd as in

woofandmeowz21: Oops i hiet enter too early meow!!!

beggsenedict: gin please... What F-word :(

alice.in.wonderband: Still, it's a pleasure to meet you. So, what do you do here? I'd like to know what a musical genius like you does as hobbies...

woofandmeowz21: Hmm... I play Animal Jam a lotz, woof!!!

alice.in.wonderband: Animal jam...is that some sort of, musical animal game?

woofandmeowz21: Deres music in da bacgkround, meow!

joeMAMA69: dude it's a furry game theres like barely any music involved

Alice.in.wonderband: Huh, but if the infamous Gin plays it, I must give it a try...

And so Gin got Alice to play Animal Jam. In that time they kept talking about animals. About 30 minutes later, Alice became an entirely different person..

#private-chat

woofandmeowz21: Hey gyz!! Someone rlly cool jooined the server! You wont believe hwho it is, meow!!1!

burgerand_fries6738: who is it?

woofandmeowz21: Alice Yabasume,, or Stripey!! He's rlealy col musik guy, he plays guitr, meow!!

uwubreadbun: HUH? The Alice Yabasume? Oh my gosh!~

alice.in.wonderband: hai everyone owo

friendlypoliceman: ..you sure that's the real Alice Yabasume...?

joeMAMA69: WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!? WHY IS HE SAYING OWO

woofandmeowz21: I got Stripey to play sum aimal jam with me!! We haad so much fun, woof!!

beggsenedict: and in the span of 30 minutes you turned him into a full-fledged furry...?

alice.in.wonderband: i just pre-ordered a fursuit~ ^w^

joeMAMA69: BYE

joeMAMA69: YOU DID NOT

joeMAMA69: IM SO DONE HERE