Chapter 2: A spy

Halfway through the tour that her brothers were giving her, she was stopped by the three from earlier.

"Hello again." She greeted with a simple nod "What can we do for you?"

"We'd like to tour you around my part of the Area. I'm dream." He said and held his hand out for her to shake

She didn't take his hand and only nodded. "Pleasure to meet you." She said, "And who are these people?"

She gestured to the two she met earlier and one other. The new person had blond hair, pale blue eyes, and olive skin. He wore a white hoodie, some ripped black jeans, some brown boots, and a good chain with a green eye with a black slitted pupil as the 'jewel'

"This is George, punz, and sapnap." Dream introduced pointing at them all

The one with white and black glasses was George, the new one was Punz, and the one with a white bandana was Sapnap.

She crossed one leg in from of the other and gave a sweeping bow before looking up with a smirk. "Pleasure to meet you four. Please, show me around your part of the area." She said

"Wha- Pheonix!" Tommy stammered "They're our enemies!"

"I wish to give them equal chance." She stood and placed her hands behind her back as she faced him "And they are your enemies. Not mine. I might be an ally to them."

She gave them a quick wink before turning back around to the four. "Please, show me around." She said

She allowed them to drag her around the place, which looked kinda chaotic village she used to visit, but more... Everywhere.

•°•°•

"Thank you for showing me around. Now I need to make a house." She said and turned

"wait!" Sapnap called and grabbed her wrist

"Get your grimy hands off of me!" She shouted and moved her arm away from his hands "Don't touch someone without their consent."

"Shit- that's not gonna help." Dream mumbled under his breath "We took you away to take a tour and offer you materials in hopes you'll join our side."

"Well considering your men can't keep their hands to themselves, I might have to consider." She said

"Shoot." She heard sapnap say "Sorry Dream."

"Is there anything we can do to convince you?" Dream asked stepping forward

"Materials. I need materials for my house and armor and weapons." She said, e/c eyes boring into their souls "I don't want netherite either."

"Why- Nevermind. Deal. I'm sure you have valuables in your inventory so come, I'll show you to an enderchest." Dream said, "Will you be on our side?"

"Yes." She said with a grin and walked in front of them before looking back and asking "Are you going to show me?"

•°•°•

She had got a phone from dream, as well as sneakily put away most of her netherite armor and weapons so they don't suspect her as a traitor.

She added her dad's and older brother's contacts just in case because she knew they had a phone.

"What can you do?" She heard someone ask

She looked up and saw a head of blond hair and a white sweater

"I'm pretty good at fighting. I'm also a shifter. So I can use my animal form to infiltrate." She said looking back down at her phone