Chapter 4: Doomsday

Y/n rose with the sun and went to make breakfast for the boys. Even if she wasn't on their side, they still needed to eat properly. 

Today was the day. Recently, y/n couldn't see her brothers in case suspension arose. Especially with Sapnap, He doesn't trust her and she had to admit, he had a good knack for smelling out traitors. 

She would keep him alive last. 

"Whos making bacon?" She heard a familiar voice ask 

"Morning Punz." She said with a soft smile "I'm making food for all of us so we don't have to survive just on beef and pork chops. At least not lunch in the morning. Can you wake the other three while I make eggs?"  

He nodded and went off. She got a text from Wilbur asking if there was any new info to which she replied no and told them good luck. 

She heard the chatter of the other three boys and quickly started making eggs. 

•°•°•

They stood at the walls of L'manberg face to face with her brothers and their nation. They wore no armor and they've killed Tubbo multiple times. It made her whimper and want to look away but dream made her kill him at least once. 

"I'm sorry." She said, "He's making me kill you and he will kill me if I can't go through." 

He only cried loudly as she stabbed him and killed him. 

They had also seized them at Tommy's  'Power Tower' by going under it and breaking through. Punz had shot and killed Tommy before we retreated to gather more supplies and regroup at the cobblestone tower. 

She wore iron armor and held an enchanted Netherite Axe with Sharpness V as Wilbur tried to talk to them. 

Soon, they moved back to the power tower and blew up some of the Embassy lands. She sat back saying "If I lose any energy now, that she would be useless in battle." 

"You're going to have to kill someone," Sapnap said rolling his eyes  

"You're using me as a lighter to blow the TNT up." She replied, "Fire is hard to control, and my flame can and will diminish if used improperly. Also, I don't want to burn you accidentally." 

He only rolled his eyes as he dodged Tommy's arrow and George shot back hitting him in the arm. 

"Let's head to Ponk's tower and then to our hiding spot." Dream said, "Make it look like we're retreating." 

She only nodded and watched as they mlg'd off the tower into the water bucket. She did the same and quickly picked it up. She followed them as she avoided the arrows L'Manberg were shooting 

Soon enough they reached Ponk's Tower and again dodged arrows as they shot at them while Punz shot at Wilbur. 

"Where did Eret say the entrance was?!" Sapnap asked, his voice was panicked 

"Here!" Dream called just as an arrow grazed y/n's cheek

"Mother-" She snarled and jumped in the hole behind Ponk's tower "Oh yeah- I'm killing whoever did that." 

"Well, glad you have some anger." Dream said as the rest of them jumped down "Follow me." 

She stayed near the back when they started walking saying that she could burn anyone if they followed. They nodded and soon stopped at a dead end. 

"When Eret opens this door, We'll rush them and kill them while Eret comes to hide in this little hallway," George explained to everyone, more specifically Y/n 

She grits her teeth and narrowed her eyes. This would be the perfect time to attack and gather their armor for her brothers. 

She heard faint laughter and questions being asked within the Blackstone brick walls.