Bio/Info

Hello readers, before we begin the story, I have to give a heads up for a few things.

This is my first story and I'm quite new to this so I apologize if there are any misconceptions or errors in this story.

Most of this art in this story will not be mine so I will not be taking any credit and I don't mind any fanart of my character if you want to draw them. (Plz i ned clout)

All the characters except Y/n and a few others are not mine an belong to their original creators, animator, avatars, and artists.

The cover for this might be Tanjiro but there will be no demon slayer in this. (Unless you want that.)

The cover may change once I get a better title cover. (Plz i beg u, fanart now, i ned clout)

I am sort of an uncultured swine and haven't really studied all of the characters so if they seem off, please forgive me.

And the credit and inspiration to this story belongs to @Hambo_Again and their story: "None Can Stop Me", it's pretty good so go check it out if you have the time. (If you're reading this then hey Hambo and please don't sue me.)

Anyway, now that I have gotten everything I wanted to say out of the way, let's begin with the Bio.

Y/n : Your name

F/c: Favorite color

E/c: Eye color

'Thoughts'

*Actions*

Name: Y/n. And yes, you don't have a last name... yet.

Eye color: E/c, but for "reasons" will turn bright scarlet Red when pissed, angry, or ready for action.

Age: 15

Height: 5'0 feet (shorter without costume or uniform.)

I know, he's short. Just don't say it to him. (He doesn't like being called short.)

Weight: Surprisingly very light.

Combat Costume:

Highly flexible, blister proof, durable, slash and stab resistant, and makes him look like he's from royalty

Personality: You'll see

Looks: Optional (but the image above is preferred because you're beautiful.)

Likes: Good heroes, ninjas, and huntsmen, cool weapons, amazing powers, cooking, food, sweets, agriculture, mythology, fighting for fun, and etc.

Dislikes: Bullies, racists, sexists, irritatingly cocky people, big crowds, people staring at him, grimm, and villians.

Love Intrests: None...yet.