Omega Timeline

I turned around myself.

Then I saw a portal. HUH?

"Why is there a portal in front of me and-" I say out loud.

I then see a person in front of me. I didn't know who they were.

"Oh hey... I finally found you! I Dream and the other star sanses were worried that something bad might have happened to you." The person says to me. "Oh, I didn't know they were concerned- but who are you?" I reply to them.

"Oh, I am Core frisk. I am going to bring you somewhere safe. Since your au was destroyed. Dream told me to get you. " They say to me.

"Oh okay! Well thanks, I guess." I say to Core frisk.

They then bring me into this door.

While that was happening classic sans was watching, "...What-" Sans said.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, where are we now?" I ask Core frisk.

"Well, I brought you over to the Omega Timeline!" They reply.

"Oh well, what do I do now?" I ask.

"Just hang out with the other people here." Core frisk says. 

She then left me.

"So uh, I guess I will go out of my way to talk to people... or something... or I could just sit down and not talk to anyone. Eh, I have nothing better to do. Let's talk to a random person." I say to myself.

I decided to go up and start talking to somebody. I walked up to some random person. 

"Hi." I say to this person. They then turn around.

'Wait a second- is that a- skeleton-' I say in my head.

"Bruh! Hey there!" They say to me.

"Oh my- your a skeleton! Okay sorry about that a few other weird looking skeletons decided to erase my WHOLE au. It was very sad and tragic .*SNIFF*" I say that while a tear comes out of m eyes. "But that doesn't matter. So who are you?" I say.

"Oh uh, that was very sad. Like bruh I was crying when you told me that! Anyways sorry about what happened. So my name is sans but you can call me Epic!" Epic says.

"Oh thanks I know it was very sad anyways nice to meet you my name is Y/n!" I say.

All of the sudden I see a giant dog come over to us. 

"Woah. That's one big dog!" I say. Epic replies, "It's a dog? Bruh I thought it was a fox."

"...HOW?!" I shout. "I DON'T KNOW BRUH IT LOOKS LIKE ONE!" He yells back. I reply again, "How tho? LIKE HOW?" Epic then says, "It looks like one?" I become silent until I say, "Bruh how..." He replys, "I don't know bruh." 

I sigh then say," That doesn't really matter I guess, so is it your pet?" He says, "I guess so bruh. Do you have a pet?" Then when he says that I start to get a flashback of my pet rock and how it died.

-Flash back of very tragic backstory-

I was walking with my pet rock around my town. Then I looked away for one second. When I looked back I couldn't find my pet rock. "OH NO! ROCKY WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell looking around for my pet.

I finally found my pet rock on the ground but it was already too late. Before I was able to reach to my pet rock rocky. It fell down into the rabbit hole.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I scream running to my pet rock. But it was too late. I wasn't able to reach to my pet rock in time. It had died. 

I was looking at the ground. How could I have let my pet rock all by itself for one second I could have saved it before. But it was too late. The tears had fallen from my eyes.

-End of flash back of very tragic backstory-

I start to have a tear formed in my eye. "Ah yes. I have once. My pet rock rocky. But it had fallen into a rabbit hole."

"Oh uh bruh that is very sad." Epic says.

"Yes I know. Anyways! I'm going to go now!" I say and walk away.

I then walk away from Epic. I didn't want to talk to anybody anymore so I decided to make some random plan to get out of here. Because I was bored. 

'Would I die if I did get out? Eh. Everybody loves my already so it's all good. Wait but I could be kidnapped- ehhhh. I still wanna get out of here.' I say in my head.

Then I begin my plan to get out of here.