Affection (Bicobomb)

**Auther Note: Breif mentions of sex, but nothing happens. Like I said, I don't do lemons. NOT SMUT! It's just Pico reasuring Whitty that he respects his Asexuality (It's canon that Whitty's a romantic ace, how cool is that? I'm a romantic ace, so it's nice to have some ace characters out there). So yeah, no lemons, just affectionate physical contact (hugs, kisses, that whole thing where person A runs their fingers through person B's hair, that stuff.) Figured I should put that note here just in case. Been a while since I put a oneshot here, huh? Onwards!**

Affection was a strange thing to Whitty. He wasn't accustomed to receiving love, he never had a romantic partner before. So when he ended up with two boyfriends, he wasn't sure what to do. The ins and outs of relationships wasn't something Whitty really knew. From what he could tell, neither did Pico, to some extent. Whenever it was just the two of them, there was this feeling of distance. Whitty loved Pico, and Pico loved him too, but neither of them really knew how to approach each other when it came to affection. Fortunately, Boyfriend was full of love, and never tried to hide it. In the beginning, Whitty felt overwhelmed by Boyfriend's constant lovey-dovey nature, despite the man's short stature, he managed to smother Whitty and Pico with attention. 

Whitty never fully realized how much he needed love till he finally had it. He's come to realize that he's "touch starved" as Boyfriend called it. The first time Bf had cuddled up to him was nothing that big, but to Whitty, it meant the world. They were on the couch watching tv when Bf had suddenly snuggled into Whitty's side. When Whitty first felt the soft mass on his side, he froze, unsure. Then Bf started rubbing his back, and that's when he broke. Thick, black tears flowed down his face, and Bf thought he had upset Whitty. When Whitty explained that wasn't the case, Boyfriend cuddled him even more. It was a little memory Whitty will always cherish.

Right now however, Bf was out running errands, and it was just Pico and Whitty on the couch. They sat apart from each other, and there was an awkward silence between them. It felt so easygoing when Bf was there, why was it so quiet without him?  Whitty was unsure of what to do. He really liked Pico, but he wasn't always sure how to approach him. B loved any and all affection, but Pico seemed more reserved.

The two men were watching tv. Well, sort of. Pico appeared to be really deep in thought. His face was tense, eyebrows knitted together. His fingers were intertwined, resting against his face. Whitty was busy watching Pico. He wasn't used to asking for love, but he honestly wanted to be closer to Pico. Both in a metaphorical and literal sense. He wanted to run his fingers through Pico's orange hair and hold him close. But would Pico want that? Especially now? He seemed to be thinking about something important, but what? Whitty almost jolted when Pico's eyes suddenly met his own. "You alright big man? You've been staring at me for a while." Whitty averted his eyes, somewhat embarrassed. "Ah, sorry. I was just- zoning out, I guess." Whitty rubbed the back of his head, a nervous tick of his. "Hmm." Pico hummed. Whitty awkwardly shifted. After a bit more awkward silence, Pico spoke again. "Hey Whits? Can I ask ya something?" Whitty tilted his head, then hesitantly nodded. "Do I… make ya uncomfortable?" Pico stared into Whitty's eyes, not breaking contact. Whitty was taken aback. 

Uncomfortable? He wasn't sure if "uncomfortable" was the word he'd use. Nervous maybe, but not always bad. He just felt distant from Pico (which was kind of crazy considering the fact that they lived together). Whitty stammered a bit on his words. "I mean… no? You don't make me uncomfortable. I just… I dunno… feel like we could be… closer?" Pico raised a brow at this. "Closer?"  Pico asked, his head turned towards Whitty. Whitty started fidgeting with his hoodie strings. "Yeah, closer. I mean, I feel like we don't… hang out enough. Just you and me?" Pico scooted closer to Whitty. "I… feel the same way, honestly." Pico reached out his hand and rested it on Whitty's thigh. "I've known Bf for years. I wanna know more about you too. I mean, if all three of us are dating, then we should be close, right?" Pico looked up at Whitty again, fully facing him. Whitty's eyes widened a bit. He was surprised but also grateful that Pico appeared to be on the same page. It made him feel more at ease. "So…" Whitty began, slowly moving his hand on top of Pico's. His own hand was so much larger than Pico's. Pico entwined their fingers. Pico's fingers could barely reach over Whitty's large palm, but he didn't mind. "Where should we start?" Whitty continued.