6

The teacher was explaining her lesson infront of the students, Sasori was so focused to their teacher, listening to her as he writes what she said while Itachi bitting his pen and imaging something.

In Itachi's imagination

"Itachi senpaiiiii" a blonde running towards to Itachi and jumped to him, hugging him tightly. The place was like in the beach, the blonde was wearing a school uniform with short skirt, a ribbon on her ponytail.

"Deidara chan- where have you been?" Itachi asked as he hugged back. Then they broke the hug.

"Haha i just got lost hihi" Deidara cutely giggles, showing his... Her since this is imagination, her sparkling blue eyes making Itachi go crazy.

"Whatever happens stay with me" Itachi pulled her by her waist, touching each others body, Deidara blushed cutely.

"Senpai-"

"You are so cute you know?" Itachi said, pinching her cheeks.

"Am i?" Deidara asked as she blushed more and more. Itachi cupped her face and... And....

Crack sound*

"Oi Itachi- are you hungry or something? you're drooling, stop biting that pen" Sasori poked Itachi's arm, Itachi wipes his ew drools and came back to the reality. Itachi stopped his cheesy imagination, he watch too much anime.

"Oh sorry" he apologized, 'If Deidara was a girl, he is the most cute girl i ever know! I will date her sheesh! What if i want him?! IT'S FINE! GENDER DOESN'T MATTER!'

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Sasori asked, while copying the lesson that the teacher wrote on the board.

"Nothing~"

LUNCHHHHH FAVORITE SUBJECT!

Sasori and Itachi went to the cafeteria to have lunch. Lining up to take a tray of food. After they take their food, they go to look for their seat, found a vacant table and they went there, placing theie tray on the table and sat down across to each other.

"Oya~ do you have the Science assignment?" Sasori askes and bites his sandwich.

"Yes, i have" Itachi said while sipping his orange juice.

"Sasori san~ can i sit here with you guys?" a blonde girl asked.

"She looks Deidara?!"

"Sure sure Ino" Sasori said, Ino sat beside Sasori.

"Ne ne~ have you heard any news from Deidara?" Ino asked to both of them.

"No, because i'm not news reporter" Sasori said and drinks his strawberry yogurt.

"His doing fine, i visited him last night" Itachi said, Ino looks happy to hear it.

"Really?! Wait you went in their house?" Ino asked while sipping her banana milk.

"Yeah, we just live near to each other, Mom told me to bring something there, and i saw him therw with blindfold" Itachi said, Ino face suddenly drop.

"Hayst... Kinda miss that idiot... Having him around is always fun! Now... The school days getting bored without him..." Ino said, unwrapping her bugger. Sasori felt the same way.

"Yeah... If i force him that time... Then he is here with us" Sasori said

"Don't blame yourself Sasori, it was a unexpected accident" Itachi said, Ino nodded.

"Yeah but... Can't bring fix anything..." Sasori lowered his head "He was my bestfriend, even he is a very naughty guy, he always there to make me smile"

"Hehehe calling him Dei chan is fun, everybody thought here that he was a girl, he looks like a 100% girl than Kurotsuchi HAHAHA" Ino laughed, Itachi just laugh with her. Sasori covered her mouth.

"idiot, Kurotsuchi is just there somewhere" Sasori said, he removes his hand to her.

"Haha sorry sorry!" Ino bites her burger.

"What? everyone else here thought he is a girl?" Itachi asked, then the both nodded.

"Yeah, can't you see? The way he talks not really a manly like that idiot" Sasori points at that silver haired guy "he always wears green if he wasn't in his uniform, his hair and his face"

"Yeah~ just add a melon" Ino said while blushing.

"If Deidara heard about this, see this table? It will flip" Sasori said.

'So everyone got fooled by his looks'