Chapter 2 - "Groups. Yayyyy."

Pisces POV

"Come on Piscespoo, we don't have much time until the Sorting," Libra scolded, pulling suits out of the closet. They were strewn all across the floor and I picked one up, inspecting it. It looked perfectly fine.

"Don't call me that, please."

Libra shot me a look. "Well, at least find a suit."

"Yeah, the Sorting's really important," Gemini chimed in. He was lounging on his bed, checking his reflection in a hand mirror. "It's where you either get into one of the groups, or you don't and have to be without a study buddy the entire year. It happened to my brother."

"That doesn't really sound that bad," Aquarius deadpanned. Dude had returned from the shower and had only changed into a pair of pants since then. I threw the suit at him.

"Put the shirt on, Mr. Aquarium," I teased. "You don't want to get sorted in a group while being shirtless."

He shrugged and pulled the suit on. "I honestly wouldn't care. The girls would be happy too. I have abs."

"We see that," Libra grumbled, holding up a suit in the mirror to see if it looked good on him. He sighed and threw it on the floor, searching through his closet. I swear, I peeked in there once and it looked as big as our room.

"Pisces, wear this one," he said, throwing one to me. "You'll look good in it."

I caught it and inspected it. It was cerulean. "You mean blue?"

"Yes, Pisces," Libra said with fake exasperation. "You'll look very blue in that suit."

"There's hair dye in the bathroom," Gemini said.

I looked at him in confusion. "But my hair's already blue . . ."

"I meant for your skin."

"You want me to put hair dye on my skin?"

"Yeah?"

I stared at him, then said, "I think you got some of that hair dye in your brain."

He grinned and shook his head. "Impossible. Aquarius was the one that swallowed it."

We all turned to Aquarius, who shrugged nonchalantly. "I vomited for five minutes straight."

"I'm not sure it's all out," Libra said with fake concern. "You put your tie on wrong."

He groaned. "Princes aren't expected to know how to tie their ties! They have people to do it for them."

Libra threw his hairbrush at him. "Shut up and get ready properly. You too, Piscespoo."

Aries POV

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"Absolutely not."

"This one then?"

"Do I want to look like a retarded dolphin?"

Cancer sighed. "But all these dresses would look really good on you, Aries."

I folded my arms. "I still don't see why we have to wear formal clothing to the Sorting. Can't we just wear wizard robes like in Harry Potter?"

Sagittarius smacked me upside the head. "This isn't Harry Potter. If it was, our headmistress would be male and not a bitch and would also die, which are some of my greatest dreams come true."