Chapter 4 - "The Blonde One"

<><><><>

Capricorn POV

"I forgot how much I hated Calc," Leo groaned, slumping into his seat at lunchtime.

I narrowed his eyes at him. "Shut up. You don't get to say anything. I'm two levels above you, and do I complain?"

"Yeah," Virgo said offhandedly, typing on his phone. 

I waved it off. "Okay, but --"

"Tell me, are groups supposed to sit together?"

I blinked at the blue-haired boy clutching his lunch tray. He shrank under the curious gazes of three upperclassmen and mumbled, "I'm so lost."

I winced as Sagittarius bumped him in the side and slid into the seat next to Virgo, pulling the boy's arm down as well. "Pisces, don't be hesitant." She smirked at me from across the table. I just rolled my eyes and stole one of her grapes.

"If the babies are sitting here," I mused, spotting a familiar person as I popped it into my mouth. "Hey! Scorpio!"

Leo paled and Virgo stifled a laugh as the girl beside her glowering figure spotted us and pulled her over, setting down her tray. She forced Scorpio down as well and sent us all an apologetic smile. "Sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," Virgo said with a small smile, his eyes straying over to where Leo was staring into his bowl of soup intently. "Taurus, right?"

She nodded and jabbed Scorpio in the ribs. The Princess of Fyn just rolled her eyes and chucked me a grape. 

"I know you want one," she grumbled.

I sent her a grin and bit into it, my smile widening when I saw Sagittarius's bewildered look.

"Since when are you and emo girl friends?" she demanded, flipping her pink hair.

"Since last year. Keep up, pinkette," Scorpio growled, delving into her salad.

It was my turn to stifle a laugh as Pisces smiled awkwardly. I saw his eyes become brighter when he saw someone, and he stretched his arm out, waving. "Aqua! Come here!"

I heard the hidden message. Come here before I die of awkwardness.

A boy with dark blue hair set his tray down on the table and relaxed down into the chair, his inquisitive eyes prying around the seats. "Where's Gem and Aries?" he asked suddenly. "And Libra. And Cancer. God, I feel weird sitting with upperclassmen. Especially the one who looks like she ate a fly." He wrinkled his nose at Scorpio and Pisces widened his eyes.

"Hehe." He looked weak as he whipped out his phone.

"No yeah, where is Gemini?" Sagittarius noticed, playing around with her pasta. I raised an eyebrow at how her stance was hunched up, but it became clear when her blue eyes flashed over to where the boy was sitting.

Oh.

"You're right, he's always on time," Virgo contributed, still texting.

My sister glanced his way, her eyes roving over his form. "You his brother?"

Virgo didn't answer, but his eyebrows contracted as he stared at his screen.

"Don't interrupt him, he's texting his girlfriend," I told her, stealing another one of her grapes. She grabbed my hand but I pried her fingers off and popped it into my mouth. "Lyra okay?" I asked him.

He nodded slightly. Leo slung an arm over his shoulders and looked around at the giant cafeteria, filled with students, both on the second and first floors. "V is a man of few words," he announced, still looking. A frown crossed his face. "Geez, I'm getting stares."