04. little Freak

✰ ✰ ✰

4. little freak

"ʏᴏᴜ ꜱɪᴛ ʜɪɢʜ ᴀᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ, ꜱᴛᴀʏ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ꜱᴛᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴀᴢᴇ, ᴄʀʏꜱᴛᴀʟ ʙᴀʟʟ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ, ᴡᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴀɴɢʟɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢɪꜰᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴠɪᴇᴡ, ɪ ᴡᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ' ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ, ɪ' ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ."

✰ ✰ ✰

Steve woke up to his alarm like any other morning. Got up slipped into his bathroom where he continues his morning routine and then starts to get ready for work. Not really thinking just walking around like a brainless zombie. Which was also very typical for him. There really wasn't much brain function until nine am when the store slowly started to get busier during the day. Unless it was a Saturday then it was normally a war zone by eight. Then Sundays were typically the dead days. Most of the families in town went to church, got out and the restaurants around them got hit with the crowd.

He's picking up tapes and adjusting them on each shelf when his worried thoughts about Eddie start to hit him again. After the other nearly broke one of his ribs for just touching him in his own home he was a little worried that the other wasn't handling everything that great. Don't get him wrong, he expected as much. It was obvious the other hadn't really grasped the whole idea about another dimension when they were out running away from the police and Vecna. It was only a matter of time before everything really hit him.Though unlike the newer boy, Steve had grown used to the way the group coped with everything. For once Steve was actually taken by surprised with someone. When Dustin did something he never really got surprised by it anymore used to the others dumbassery. Plus Robin when they first started to hang out didn't even surprise him. With Eddie's unexpectedness it was throwing him off a little with how he should treat the other who had started drift off from everyone completely. Something new to the group as everyone normally stayed together one way or another.