good friends and lies

Day 27 05.07.2022

"Okay thank you.. Goodbye."

Jumpols mother hang up the phone and sat down next to her son.

Jumpol was laying in his bed in the dark.

He hasn't left his room for days now.

"The principal said everything is settled. You are not expelled. All you have to do is decide for yourself what you are going to do with your baby. It's about your future and-"

"It's not my baby."

"Jumpol, honey. I'm not stupid. I know that you've had a lot of girls. Accidents happen and if the condom broke It's-"

"IT'S NOT MY BABY !"

Jumpol's mother was taken aback.

"Okay.. I just want you to know, no matter how you two decide, I am right by your side. I know I was an awful mother in the past but I'm actually trying to change that. I hope that one day you can forgive me honey. I Love you."

Jumpol said nothing and his mom felt her heart ripping apart.
She thought it's best to leave him some space, so she got up and went to the door when Jumpol spoke up.

"I have a boyfriend."

"What did you say honey ?"

"I said I have a boyfriend. His name is Gun and I love him so much."

Jumpol's mother smiled.

"I am so happy to hear that. You wanna talk about him ?"

"Not now.. sorry."

"Don't be sorry silly. Thank you for telling me. I would love to meet him someday if it's okay for you baby."

Jumpol hummed in response and his mom left.

He felt depressed.
He didn't want to have a Baby. He's way to young, besides he doesn't love her and he certainly didn't wanted a Baby with someone other than his boyfriend.

"Fuck.." He whispered to himself and grabbed his phone where he saw a notification from an unknown number.

He clicked on it and his heart stopped.

066283510355

We need to talk.
It's about the baby.
Don't worry Jumpol,
I got your back.
14:52

Who are you?
15:17

I'm at your place in 10. Please
Open the door,  okay?
15:18

Jumpol wasn't sure but he was also very curious.

He got up, dressed up and went down.

He searched for his parents but found a letter instead.

"We're back in one hour. Ily. Mom." He read out loud but got interrupted by the doorbell.

His heart began to pound hard as he went for the door and when he opened he froze again.

"Can we come in ?"