Ep 3.14 Total Control

Season 3, Episode 14, Episode number: 61

PJ'S CONDO.DAY

[Still image of PJ's Condo.]

[CUT TO]

PJ'S CONDO.KITCHEN.DAY

[PJ and Dane are having pancakes with bacon and also orange juice. She has a worried face. He notices it.]

Dane: What's wrong? My love.

PJ: Just things. Don't know if the message will reign through. What if there are rebels?

Dane: I hope not. Olivius did mention to us there was some threatening letters to mostly everyone in the city.

PJ: Even so. There are some who won't care and risk their life to go against us.

Dane: I understand. But if that happens. You know what we have to do.

PJ: Torture them to teach them a lesson.

Dane: Yes. And if they don't learn. We must kill.

PJ: Yes. Kill.

[Their eyes glow black a bit. Showing the Source's Essence's influence on them.]

Dane: Now. Let's enjoy breakfast.

PJ: Yes. It's the most important meal of the day.

[They both dig in into their food. Biting into their pancakes and piece of their bacon.]

[CUT TO]

SAN FRANCISCO CITY HALL.DAY

[External view of a grand building and its dark grey colored gate.]

[CUT TO]

SAN FRANCISCO CITY HALL.MAYOR'S OFFICE.DAY

[Vincent is with Mayor Walkins(30). An engagement ring can be seen on his finger, a beautiful light blue diamond, at least five karats.]

Vincent: Thank you. For everything. Mayor Walkins. The broadcast last night wouldn't have happen with your hands into it.

Mayor Walkins: Anything for you. My Vincy poo. But is this decision right? The whole city controlled by just them? You know there's going to be some resistance.

Vincent: Trust me. It will be alright. Everything turned well for you. You were just a city worker here for a while and then here you are. Mayor. Thanks to me.

Mayor Walkins: And if it wasn't for you. I didn't have the courage. After I lost Michael.

Vincent: Ah yes. Your dear Michael.

Mayor Walkins: I'll head down to the station later today. To give an announcement on the current rulers. Just for the city's reminder.

Vincent: Thank you. I trust Miss Halliwell and Mr. Patten. They will do the city proud.

Mayor Walkins: I hope so.

[A loud knock is on the door. Some voices start to speak up.]

FBI Agent #1(o/s): Mayor Walkins. You better open this door!

FBI Agent #2(o/s): We got a tip of you involved with political corruption. And also an unexplained death of a city worker who actually ran against in the election.

[Mayor Walkins rolls his eyes at Vincent.]

Mayor Walkins: I thought it was an accident. Why? Vincent.