Chapter 1: night 0: Introduction And The Details

((Y/N)'s POV)

???: Wake, wake up my child.

I open my eyes and looked around and saw I was in some huge room.

(Y/N): wow, where am I?

(Ring)(Ring)

I saw a phone ringing, so I answered it.

(Y/N): uh, hello?

Caller: ah, hello y/n, just as I expected.

(Y/N): who are you? How you know my name?

Arceus: I am Arceus, and you see...you are in your heaven.

I looked and didn't expect to see heaven looking like a gamers layer.

(Y/N): so, this is heaven?

Arceus: well, it's more like your own world and heaven.

(Y/N): wait, "my own" world and heaven?! What do you mean?

Arceus: well, you said In a video that Fortnite was a lie and not a life.

(Y/N): well yeah, Fortnite is bad.

Arceus: well, you also said that you played all the pokemon games.

(Y/N): well yeah. It's true, pokemon is the best franchise next to yugioh and digimon.

Arceus: And that's why you get your own heaven and world. Also, Sense you are a gamer, this is your own room and look around.

I looked around and saw things that I had and never had. Like a king size bed, a mini fridge, a wide screen tv, a PS5, a Nintendo switch and a XBOX X.

(Y/N): no way! But, does that mean I can't play any new games on earth?

Arceus: well, anytime a new game is "announced" on earth, you get it early.

(Y/N): *surprised* so I get any new games a whole year early!?

Arceus: yep.

(Y/N): wow!!!

Arceus: anyways, my sis will cover the other stuff.

She then gives the phone to her sister,  giratina.

Giratina: so kid, my name is giratina. Let me lay it down for you on the other details. You see, your in your very one mansion and my sis already about you getting your own world and heaven. But, there may be somethings you want to you, so okay attention. You see, that this is your own heaven and world, but there are these girls from videos games and series that you know, and to put it simply this place is like a fnaf.

(Y/N): *gulp* I don't like were this is going.

Giratina: No no! It's okay, you are safe and you can't even die here. Besides, they're friendly in the daytime, but you see, they may be a bit crazy for you during the night.