Chapter 4: night 2: Enter Sting Rage/Nightmare begin PART 1

(Thanks to blotart for the chapters script)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was happy with my family which soon to be my lovers/girlfriends and not gonna lie, come to think of it, I never found the right girls to love me as they were rude or bullied me that I will never have someone to love me. But, all thanks to Arceus and her sisters that brought me here, I now have a new life and a new home and no parents to abuse me and I'm glade they will not find me here, or they may deal with my harem that treat me nicely. But I have to make sure I have I win it, but I'm not sure what will happen once I win 5 nights? Will there be a night 6 and be harder? If so, I may or may not win, but I have to remember the pattern to win the games and I hope there may be a way to talk to Arceus and maybe her sisters to see whats gonna happen after I beat all 5 nights. But right now, I'm having the best life with my harem family. After we have laugh, I tried out every room and home I have in store. I try the arcade as I was in shock when Octavia played with me and we were both good at games as I soon beat her as she congrats me as I told her I can teach her more skill and hint to beat me in day time. She kissed me on my cheek as I blushed while she giggled of her cute kiss she give me. I did read a few books since I go to school before I came here and learned history, math, science and more. I also found comic books and manga I had loved and was a thing that was good to me. I wasn't alone as some other who loved books read with me as I felt their bodies squished me, but I found out that want to make me more comfy as I started to like their look and how they are very nice, even if they are obsessed with me during the night. But I don't think they plan to have there "thing", let say snut snut in cave woman language. I listen to music from Verosika and the song I knew was from my world as we sang together, Verosika was happy as she said I had a great singing voice as I blushed as her word as she hugged me while I was buried in her giant chest as I got used to it. Next was the swimming pool as I swim with Stella, mimzy, shelly, Hekapoo, melony, Shante, zeena, Desiree and boris.

I thought of boris since she was an ink character, but she told me when she ended up here, the Mansion had powers to make her not die in water as she now was like a real person as I was in shock of this. I played water tag, pool wrestler and stuff i was happy. But, I ended up on melony's chest as she happily called me baby boy as i blushed. No one, not even my mother called me baby boy as I be called a failed child. Once i and the others were done, we were now in the movie room watching a movie that I now had for free like Netflix, Disney+, Amazon prime, Hulu, paramount+ and maybe crave. We watched a live movie dumbi as I LIKE THE PART OF THE OPENING as the circus goes by.

After watching the whole movie we watched the haunted mansion next as the part where the man was freaked out about the whole ghost thing.

Hellen gravely: ugh, i never knew how he was scared of the whole ghost thing. That is till that Luigi I had to deal with.

(Y/N): I know how you feel. I'm glade you never lost your beautiful form.

Hellen gravely: thank you y/n, I trust in this home and gave me a new form and powers, so i never lose my pretty form when I'm angry.

(Y/N): I see and you are still beautiful as you are.

Hellen smiled as she picked me up and placed me on her lap as she placed my head on her chest as I wasn't gonna lie. Her chest was soft like pillows as we continued to watch the move until it was over, I check the time as it's now 10:50. THAT MEANS it's almost time for a new game to start.

(Y/N): girls? I think it's almost time for our new game to start.

They all look at the time as they were in shock of this.

Toy chica: your right! It is almost time for our new game!

Lilith: well, you better run along little one, before we get you early.

Queen k rool: and this time, I'll get you y/n and be with me.

Princess shroob: no, he will be with me!

King k rool: ME!

princess shroob: ME!

Ice queen: I swear, of you two don't stop and not act like kids, I'll freeze your butts off.

They got to shut as I look at the time as it waas 11:12.

(Y/N): I need to be ready for you girls, as well as you.

Clown springtrap: he's right, we need to be ready for night 2. Plus, you two need to stop fighting over y/n, as he still need to learn here, get to know him better and later we will soon be his lovers got it?

shroob/k.rool:sure/ya.

Clown springtrap: good.

I then was picked up by Nightmare fredbear as she placed me on her shoulder neck.

Nightmare fredbear: come on kid, let's get to your room for you to be ready for us to have you in our bed to cuddle.

(Y/N): you mean-.

Nightmare fredbear: not that your too young for it, but one day we can. Right now, will let you get ready to set up and prepare cause we're gonna get you.

We soon arrived at my room as she placed me on the door way as she kissed me on the forehead and patting my head.

Nightmare fredbear: we'll be ready for you and try not to fall asleep as it's unfair for you to sleep on the job.

She left before giving me a hip swing as my face turned red Blush before I got in and met Keenie and Diree, who were waiting for me.

(3rd POV)

(Y/N): you girls were waiting for me?

Keenie: yes and we promised to protect you and help you get through the nights as we play night 2 of this little game.

Deeire: not only that, if you get tired of the chair, I can be your comfy chair, if you want?

Y/N thought about it as he smiled.

(Y/N): sure, I like that idea.

Deeire: hehehehe, then why not now Cutie? I can make you feel all so much better.

Y/N walked over to deeire and hopped on her legs as her massive chest landed on his head as he looked at the clock as it read 11:32 as there was a few minutes until midnight. But, little does he know, his dream is about to turn and shatter into his worst nightmare.

~outside~

Meanwhile outside, sting rage arrived at the Mansion as he chucked evily.

Sting rage: now spooky, seal the doors of his harem girls so they won't be able to help the kid.

Suddenly, creatures then comes our of nowhere as it was a mixture of a nightmare animatronic, imp and Crider as they went into the Mansion and seals the doors of y/n harem family/lovers as they told stinge rage it was done.

Stinge rage: good. Now then, time for some good old fashion twisted nightmares.

He then summoned twisted animatronics that were the evil versions of the freddy girls, but they were different ones as sting rage spoke to them.

Sting rage: go and make his dream home into a nightmare home, and of you find the boy, bring him to me so my master will have him.

They followed his orders as they entered the Mansion as they walked and entered in different rooms as twisted foxy hid in the storage closet were the Fuse box was as stinge rage smiled provinten.

Stinge rage: you best prepare yourself kid! When the clock strikes midnight, the nightmare fun shall begin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The screen then cuts to black.