Chp. 4 | Two Soraru?

Amatsuki yawned as he sat beside his friend, Mafumafu. He looked over at him, "Mafumafu~" Amatsuki called out his name, the other responded with a hum.

The brunette-haired boy pouted and sighed before sitting up.
"Are you okay?" He questioned, Mafumafu just hummed in response. Amatsuki looked at the albino with a bored expression, "Seriously..." He mumbled.

"Amatsuki.."

"Yeah?" He looked at the albino.

Mafumafu played with his fingers and asked, "Is there two Soraru's in this school?" It became silent once he asked that. When he didn't get an answer, he looked up at his friend, "Amatsuki?" Mafumafu spoke and waved his hand in front of the other's face.

Amatsuki shook his head before looking at Mafumafu.

"What?"

----

Amatsuki panted once he got to the classroom, some of his seniors were looking at him but he didn't care. Amatsuki wasn't here for attention, he was here for someone.

"Urata!"

A brown-haired male who was sitting on top of a desk looked over his shoulder back at the younger. "Oh..hey," Urata greeted the junior with a grin.

"So, why'd you called for me?" Urata questioned the younger as they stood outside of the school besides a vending machine. Amatsuki grabbed both drinks out and gave one to the senior. "It's about your friend...Soraru?" Amatsuki said as he stood beside Urata, also leaning on the wall.

Urata looked at Amatsuki confused, "What about him?" He asked.

The younger looked down at him, "It seems like he has some two face." Urata chuckled, "Two face? What do you mean?" He questioned again, "Well...Mafu told me that they saw each other at the park after school."

Once Urata heard that he spat his drink out.

"WHAT!?"

Amatsuki looked at the older with a bored expression before rolling his eyes. "What I'm saying is...Mafumafu told me that his mom was out of town and had nowhere to go, so he decided to go to the park that we would always go to afterschool," Amatsuki explained.

Urata furrowed his brows, "Couldn't he just go to your house?"
Amatsuki shrugged, "Well...I had to take care of my younger cousins after school that day so..." Urata nodded and sighed, "Well what happened next?" ... "Mafu said that Soraru let him stay at his hideout until his mom comes back to town and..." Amatsuki sighed, "He said that Soraru was being nice and caring to him until this morning..."

The older looked at Amatsuki in concern, "What happened this morning?"

Amatsuki looked back down at the older, "Uhm..." He mumbled as he looked away, "Let's just say that he acted different than before."

Urata sighed, "What did Soraru-san do?"

Amatsuki groaned before speaking fast, "Soraru-and-Mafumafu-bumped-into-each-other-again-and-since-Mafu-thought-that-Soraru-would-be-nice-about-it-he-thought-that-he-wouldn't-get-mad-to-which-he-was-wrong-and-then-Soraru-started-to-yell-at-him-in-front-of-everyone-at-the-gates-he-then-insulted-him-and-stuff-and-then-walked-away!"

Urata sighed, "That guy..."

"Seriously though! You need to control him," Amatsuki angrily said to the elder, "Yeah yeah I will! I'll go and talk to him..." Urata said before leaning off of the wall, "See ya!" Urata waved before walking away, "Yeah...see ya." Amatsuki responded.

----

"Eh?"

Urata screamed out loud, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!? THIS IS YOUR REACTION!?" Soraru chuckled nervously, "Sorry...I didn't quite understand anything you said," Urata sighed before rolling his eyes and explained everything again.

"Ohh..." Soraru nodded, but as he reprocessed everything; especially the part when he yelled at Mafu his voice went lower and lower.

"Ohh..." Soraru's stopped speaking then, going into thought before grabbing onto Urata's shoulder and violently shaking him and yelling, "PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS A DREAM!" ... "Dude! Stop shaking me!"

Soraru stopped, "O-Oh...sorry," Soraru apologized.

Urata sighed and shook his head before answering, "This is not a dream."

Soraru went back to panicking once those words left the younger's mouth.

Urata groaned before sighed and mumbling, "This is gonna be a loooong night..."