1

Jungwon wakes up, he pushed his alarm, and got out of bed. He goes to his bathroom and brushes his teeth and goes for a shower.

Time skip

Jungwon thinks about having coffee today, and knows where to go. The one Jake suggested me. He goes outside, of course he locks the door. He goes for a walk to the café. When he saw someone at the window. He saw someone with a cute face, squishy cheeks, a guy in his early 20s.

The bell dings as he opens the two mirrored doors. "Welcome to En- Cafe, how may i help you?" The guy softly said. "C-Can you show me the menu?" Jungwon said shyly. "It's right over the top." The guy chuckles as he said that. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know, i'm new here." Jungwon embarrassingly said. "Don't worry, it's ok. Most people do that when they're new here."

Jungwon nods and looks at the menu, an Espresso caught his attention. "Can i get an Espresso please?" Jungwon said with a warm smile. "Sure," Sunoo discontinued and looks at Jungwon's ID. "Sure, Jungwon." Sunoo said said while starting the machine.

Jungwon blushed when he heard that. He was staring at him the whole time. And Sunoo noticed it very easy. "You can stare all you want Jungwon, most girls do that. Anyway. I'm Sunoo." Sunoo said as he looks up and does a smile. Jungwon looks away, red painted all over his face. Sunoo chuckles.

Sunoo is now done with Jungwon's Espresso, he grabs a pen and a sticky note. He writes his number and sticks it to the plastic bottle of the Espresso.

"Jungwonie, your Espresso is now done." Sunoo smiles as he hands it to Jungwon. Jungwon sees the olders' number. "W-Why are you giving your number?" Jungwon asks. "I like your shy humor and stuttering." Sunoo said confidently.

Which made Jungwon a blushing mess. Sunoo chuckles. "Are you blushing?"
Jungwon ignores Sunoo's question and said: "I-I have to go, the first session is starting" Jungwon stated. "Just, don't forget to contact me, don't be shy." Sunoo said. "Yes, i'll contact you at lunchtime i got to go, bye!" Jungwon said with a smile.

"Bye!" Sunoo said as he waves, Jungwon goes to his school, it was a tiring walk but it's good for his health. He finally arrives at his school. And saw Jake gesturing him to come there. And Jungwon follows. "Yeah?" Jungwon said as he covers his knees with his hands, Doing inhale and exhale.

"I've been waiting for you, where were you?" Jake asks. "I had to stop by to a café you suggested me." Jungwon said as he inhale and exhales. "Oh so, En- Café?" "Yeah! The bartender even gave me his number." Jungwon said as he gets the sticky note in his pocket. "Kim Sunoo? Oh, you're so lucky today. His the school heartthrob here one year ago! But he quitted because he was too popular." Jake sadly said.

"Why did he quit? It's so good to be popular!" Jungwon confusingly said. "Well, many students go to his apartment and gives several letters, even guys send death threats to him for stealing their girlfriends."

"That's sad..." "So, are you gonna come to Jay's concert?" Jake said, curious. "Oh, so. Jay has a concert after our breakup two weeks ago?" "Well, no. He just wants to throw a concert, so you wanna come?" "How could i possibly come to his concert?! Are you dumb?", Jungwon angrily said. "Sorry, jeez, i was just asking." The bell rings as the two grab their backpack and seperate ways.

Jungwon goes to Algebra class. He peeks through the window and saw Jay. He groans. This will be a long day. Said Jungwon in his mind. Jungwon opens the door and goes to his seat. He sits on it and was greeted by Jay. "Jungwon? I miss you, really. Please, let's start again. I won't cheat on you ever. Again." Jungwon ignored him as a reply. "Jungwon, please answer m-", Jay was interrupted by the teacher. "Hello class, i'll be teaching you a new lesson in algebra. So grab your book and go to page 163.".

Time skip

"Thank goodness it ended, i was getting bored." Jungwon whispered. Jay wasn't done with him yet. "Jungwon, please, just answer me. It won't hurt to just say a word or a sentence." Jay exclaimed. "Fuck you." Jungwon said and goes to the cafeteria, well, it was resting time because Algebra was a pain in the ass.

Jungwon gets the sticky note inside his pocket, she grabs his phone and contacts the number Sunoo gave him, Sunoo answered very fast. "Hey Jungwon, how was your first session?" Sunoo said happily. "God, it's Algebra." "Hey, you seem to be not ok, you good?" Sunoo asked worriedly. "Yeah, i'm good. It's just my ex." "Don't worry, just stay away from him, anyways, you gonna come to the café after all of your sessions?" Sunoo asked. "Yeah, i'll get another Espresso because the one you made is so good!" Sunoo smiles after hearing that, he also lightly blushed.

Jay saw it, he saw Jungwon smiling wide, he suspects he must found someone better than him. Jay goes to cafeteria. Jungwon didn't noticed it. "Did you find someone better than me, Jungwon?", "What do you mean?" "Who was the one your talking too?" Jay asked, feeling like he wants to kill someone. "It's none of your business."
Jungwon angrily said. "Hey, are you really ok, Jungwon?" Sunoo said super worried. Sunoo was listening to them the whole time, but Jungwon didn't mind.

"I'm skipping sessions today..." Jungwon said to Sunoo. "You can't skip sessio-" Jungwon ended the call. "Hey, where the fuck are you going?" Jungwon death glares at Jay while going past him. The young guy runs to the café. He wan uncomfortable with Jay now. The bell dings as he opens the door, he sees a black haired guy which is not Sunoo.

"Hi, is Kim Sunoo maybe here?" Jungwon asks as he wipes his tears. "No, sorry. He said his gonna buy snacks for a boy." The guy said. "Thanks for saying, i'll wait for him." Jungwon goes to the sofa. Waiting for Sunoo. After a few minutes. Sunoo opens the door. "Heeseung hyung! Fuck! I bought too many snacks!" Sunoo said as he shows the three plastic bags to Heeseung."Then give me one!".

Sunoo notices Jungwon sleeping, "He was waiting for you, his eyes were puffy when i checked it." "I'm gonna bring him to my apartment, here's your snacks then." Sunoo gave the plastic bag to Heeseung. Sunoo looks at Jungwon, he thought he was looking at an angel sleeping. "How will you figure out how to carry him?" Heeseung asks. "I'll have to piggyback him then.".

Sunoo piggybacks Jungwon, he opens the door carefully with one hand to not drop Jungwon. He goes to his car, and opens the door. He now carefully puts Jungwon on the passenger seat. He closed the door slowly to not wake Jungwon up.

He goes to the driver seat and starts the ignition. He drives to his apartment, suddenly. There was a traffic jam. Sunoo groans in disbelief.

The cars were honking nonstop, it was making Jungwon wake up. Jungwon woke up and gasps. "Where am i?! Are you Jay?!" Jungwon looks at Sunoo. "No, i am Sunoo, remember? The one who made your Espresso?".