4

After english class ended. Jungwon grabs his bag and goes to the principals office, knowing what's gonna happen. He finally arrived at the principals office, he quickly peeks at the window and saw the principal doing work on his laptop. He slowly opens the door and saw his principal looking disappointed at him.

"Mr. Yang. Please sit." Jungwon obeys and sits on the chair. "Now will you tell me, what happened the past nine months?" The principal hands out the files after he said that. The files was Jungwon's grade. It got to high to low.

"You were number one the past months, but look at you now. You've become the lowest student here in the university!" The principal makes his voice high. Making the other students hear it. Jungwon flinched at what he said. This was his biggest fear. Getting sent in the principals office.

"I'm sorry." Jungwon thanked himself for not stuttering. "Sorry? Sorry?!" Jungwon was close to tears, he hates the principals voice. "Yes, i'm very sorry. I'll not do it again." Jungwon said as he looks at the floor. "No, Mr. Yang. Your suspended for 12 days." Jungwon's eyes widened. "But-" "No buts! Get out of my office!" The principal said as he slams the table. "O-Ok..." Jungwon mumbles as he goes for the door. He opens the door and saw the students looking at him.

Time skip.

The university rang it's bell, alarming the students that today's teaching is done. Jungwon goes to the front door as he side eyes the people gossiping about him. He meets with Jake and said: "Hey, wonie. I am kinda confused. The students are gossiping about you." Jake said. "It's nothing. They just found another victim to gossip about." Jungwon says as he replayed what the principal said in his mind.

"Ok, let's go to En- Café now!" Jake suddenly feels off as he said that. "Doesn't Sunoo picks you up most of the months?" Jake asked. "What? No, his just busy today." Jungwon lies, he thanked god for Jake not knowing how to see if a person is lying.

"Hmm, ok." Jake grabs Jungwon's hand as they go to En- Café. After a few minutes they finally arrived at café. Jungwon saw girls around Sunoo, Sunoo was smiling at a girl. They look alike but Jungwon doesn't care. He knew Sunoo was straight and he can't change that.

His staring at Sunoo was cut off when Jake said: "Hey? Are you ok?" Jake asked. "Yes. I am ok, let's go inside the café." Jake nods and grabs the cat looking boy, dragging him inside the café. When Sunoo saw him, his smile dropped and changed it to a frown.

The foxed eyed boy goes to Heeseung. "Hey, you get their order." "Why? You just got off of your car for a few minutes. You just rested. Now you do it." Sunoo shows off his middle finger and gets the sticky note to collect their order. The boy slowly goes to their direction. As he reached them, he said: "Hi. What's your order?" Sunoo looks at Jake. He was avoiding Jungwon, it hurts so much for Sunoo. Yes his mad at him, but can't stay mad at him.

"Oh, i would like a Macchiato. with salted caramel banana bread." Jake says as he smiles. "And for him?" Sunoo asked, still avoiding Jungwon. Jungwon decides to speak up to Sunoo, it won't hurt. "I want Espresso, with a chocolate chip bagel." He remembered the time he handed a chocolate chip bagel to Jungwon. "Oh." Sunoo said. He goes away. He hands the note to Heeseung. "What's this?" Heeseung asks. "Make the coffee and food, i'm gonna go to my sister.".

"Noona~" Sunoo said as he pouts, "Yes? Do you need mint choco again?" His sister said as she takes a sip of milktea. "No..." He sulks, "I can't get mad at Jungwon anymore." "You could make up to him." She makes up her smarting look. "I was the one who broke his heart!".

"Well, thats your problem." She smiles as Sunoo groans. "Your not helping, this is serious!". Sunoo yells, "No! First. Make your barista partner fall in love with me." His sister smirks. "Ew, no. He would rather eat a fish's eye than fall in love with you." Sunoo scoffs as he gets out of the back room. As he got out of the back room, he saw Jay sitting beside Jungwon.