~Road trip~

{Play the songs in this book when i say so}

"What do you mean you canceled (bsf/n)?" You said surprised by the sudden cancellation of your friend.
"I KNOW, I KNOW y/n, but i need to take care of my mom she isn't feeling all to good rn" bsf/n said trying to calm you down. "Why don't you ask f/n?" bsf/n said.
"Remember she already had plans with her boyfriend to go to the shore." You said sadden.
"Oh yea, how about next time, when i'm actually free i'll pay for the vacation?"
"Ok sure, i gotta get packing (bsf/n), i hope she gets better." You said understandably but still sad.
"Well y/n, byeeeee!" bsf/n said dragging the e out of bye.
You sighed putting on your favorite song so you could pack.
{Play the song lovelys}

You walked to your bed room getting things for the trip. You started humming the first part until it got to your favorite part.
"Ok do i have everything" you said checking through your backpack and luggage.
"Ok i have 12 outfits, 3 shoes, makeup aannndd i think that's all!" you said checking for other things.
"I can be good if you just wanna be bad, i can be cool if you just wanna be mad." You sang loudly while swinging your chubby plush (plus size) body back and forth while packing your clothes and essentials. (sorry if it's not your favorite part) (sway those thicc ass hips mamas!!!)

{Time skip to you done packing and now going to sleep}

"What the fuck dude?" You said confused by your alarm. "I don't remember putting on a alarm, the hell?" You said looking at the time.
"Well thank good it was on i would have been late!" You said talking to yourself. You got up and put on some comfy clothes for your road trip.
"Hmmmmm what should i wear?" you say thinking about what would be the comfiest to wear.

{This is the outfit sorry if it's not your style just imagine something else if you don't like it

{This is the outfit sorry if it's not your style just imagine something else if you don't like it. Choose what ever you want. Me preferably i choose 1 5 6 or 2 3 6} {ima have the clothes be a LITTLE tight on you cause i want him to see the beautiful lushish curves you have}
"Damn OK, i look cute as fuck!" You said to yourself excited while checking yourself out.
"What time is it?" You said getting out of your train of thought.
"Damn i better get going!" You said hurrying to get your stuff out the house and in the car.
{Time skip to Texas cause i'm lazy It was getting dark and you were looking for a gas station}

"MAN, where the fuck is a gas station around here dude, i'm almost on E!" You said anxiously.
You were driving for a while, until you saw a gas station.
"oh my fucking god finally!" You said happily that you could finally rest. "hmm?"
you said confused "country store and BBQ joint, interesting name." you said.
You parked fast and got out the car heading into the gas station.
"Hi." a women said looking away from a magazine and putting on a fake smile.
You just ignored the fake smile and smiled back replying
"Hi, umm can i have my tank filled?" you said.
"Yes of course!" she said tired.
"Umm excuse me, where are your snacks." you said shipishly.
"There all the way at the back honey." She said tired "ok thank you!" you said quickly walking to the back. You were walking to the back were the snacks were hurriedly. You felt someone watching you. No, staring at you hungrily.
*The hell, who is watching me dude* you said in your head.
"Man let me hurry before i kidnapped." you whispered to yourself laughing slightly. "haha as IF!"
You quickly walked to the front of the store to pay for your stuff.
"Your total is 15.74" the nice old lady said still tired.
"Thank you." You said opening the soda can while walking backwards toward your car.
THUMP!

"What the hell!?" you said confused as you bumped into a big figure and fell forward spilling some of the opened can soda.
"TOMMY" The women behind the counter said worried.
"Im so sorry, my boy tommy didn't know where he was walking!" She said worried.
"oh no, hahah it's fine i was walking backwards i should have had my eyes straight." you said reassuringly laughing.

{Thomas hewitts pov}
*Holy crap* thomas said in his head *i didn't mean to bump into you* he thought to himself looking down at you.
Thomas stood there before realizing he needs to help you up.
You were about to get up before the figure behind you picked you up.
"HUH!" you said surprised as the figure could pick you up. (i don't mean it as you being heavy as a insult it's just this is a plus size reader so it makes sense for you being heavy btw shout out to all my lushish heavy girls ✊🏽)
"Tommy there was no need, she could have gotten up herself, im sorry honey!" she said annoyed.
"oh no it's fine!" you said turning around to the figure who surprisingly picked you up.
*Wow she is actually pretty* he said slightly smiling to himself.
"oh~" you said amused by the large muscular figure towering over you.
"That's my boy tommy." she said happily.
"Oh hi tommy~." you said still amused.
You guys talked for a bit, but you realized you had to leave.
"it was nice meeting you tommy,  aaanndd ummm what's your name again." you said embarrassed.
"luda mae." she said.
"And you luda mae, it was nice meeting all of you but i gotta go now, bye!" you said hurrying out the gas station before it got to dark.

"Get her tommy"
luda mae said looking at the magazine.
Thomas started babbling and squealing to his mother trying to convince her he didn't want to kill her.
*But i don't wanna kill her!* Thomas said in his head.
"Thomas you need to get her, the food supply is low." luda mae paused for a min before finishing. "her tank should be out by now so go get the truck." Luda mae said angerly.
Thomas stopped babbling and hung his head walking away to the back where the truck was.
He slammed the door and turned on the engine and drove off.

{Your pov}
"Man what the hell why did my fucking car stop, she just put in gas!" you said getting out angrily.
You say there before a brief moment.
"OMG MY PHONE!" you said excited
"NO SERVICE, man come on!" you said surprised
You got out the car and started walking.
"Huh?" you said confused as a bright light gloomed your face. You got happy and sped walked to the stopped car.

Words, 1174
hope y'all enjoy this is. it's probably going slow but i hope y'all still enjoyed 😘 💋