Revenge Best Served Cold

Hey everybody here's the chapter you all been waiting for. Also for those who wanted the Potters and Albus to be punished you might be surprised at what happens in the chapter. In this chapter Harry is no longer going to play nice and is about to face his past that he threw away a long time ago. Enjoy everyone you'll love it.

It was a quarter past ten in the morning as Harry awoke stretching his muscles. He turned to see the sleeping form of his beautiful wife Delphini. She looked like such an angel when she slept. Gently kissing her cheek she opened one eye and yawned.

"Dear let me have a few more winks I had a long day at work yesterday dealing with so many raving customers. Please dear let me sleep." Delphini grumbled pulling the blanket over her.

Chuckling Harry gently pulled the blanket off and nibbled her neck making her purr. He kissed down her neckline as she playfully pushed him away from her.

"Leave the queen alone" she chuckled as Harry continued till she finally woke up. "You are such a pain"

Harry laughed as he kissed her again which she returned with full affection. Harry ran his hands down to her chest and groped her large size breasts. He then licked down and suckled her left nipple, pulling on it gently with his teeth. Her response was what he was looking for. She moaned out his name and begged for more. But instead of going forward he stopped and told her that she would have to wait till tonight making her whine.

"Oooh come on Harry no fair" his wife pouted.

"Sorry love but a Lords work is never done" he said playfully.

"Yeah and their first job is too tend to their beautiful wife" she grinned crawling to the end of the bed.

Harry loved it when his wife got all aroused and horny, it was one of her most excitable and beautiful traits. He pulled her over his lap and playfully started to spank her. Feeling the spanks she sighed in sweet relief as spanking was one of her favorite kinks.

"Your a very naughty witch, keeping her master from doing his duties" he smirked spanking harder.

"Ooh ow yes master I am a naughty witch who needs to be punished for keeping master from his job" she moaned louder.

They emerged from their bedroom as they headed down the stairs and towards the grand hall. The sunlight was flitering through the windows and reflecting on the marble tile floor. Delphini dropped onto the couch as the elves brought the children in. She picked up Edward first as she breastfed him. He looked exactly like Harry with the Peverell jet black hair and golden eyes from the Gryffindor line. Baby Edward was also the most hungry of the four but he was always well behaved. The next child was Godric Peverell Gryffindor, Edwards twin, he took after the Gryffindor family main trait which was blood fire red hair. But he also had the facial structure of the Black family. He was the quiet twin unlike Edward who was a very active child. He was fed as well as both twins ate more milk than their siblings. Celestia and Artemis were being fed by one of the maids, a Muggleborn by the name of Alice Franklin. Alice was taken in after Voldemort murdered her family and she was thankful to the Peverell family who offered her asylum and welcomed her into the family.

"Lady Peverell the twins Celestia and Artemis have finished their breakfast." said Alice.

"Thank you Alice, it's hard to raise four beautiful children. You are a godsend Alice, we can't thank you enough for your help." Delphini praised her.

"Your praise is most welcome my lady. I am just a humble Muggleborn"

"You are a wonderful addition to the family, and the children really like you" Harry smiled.