Chapter 1: The Mysterious Shop

"Have you finally calmed down, dear?"

The boy asked with his hands on the table and his fingers intertwined together. Looking at the 3 devils in front of him with an amused smile on his face. Like he was observing an interesting specimen due to the aura that the 3 of them were unconsciously releasing. As aura that he was extremely familiar with as he met dozens of such beings in his lifetime. The aura of those favored by the creator of their respective dimensions.

An aura of great luck and prestige entails that the whole world that they lived in revolves around their existence, and their fate decides the fate of the dimension in which they originated from. Making the boy, who called himself the "overseer", glance at each of them as his eyes shone with a string of complicated runes inside of them. Peeving into the information about their existence while he watched them drink the tea that he prepared for his dear guests.

"Thank you..."

Rias said as she decided to listen and oblige with his requests or demands since even if she tried to resist, they have no route of escape. Since the boy himself didn't bore any kind of hostility towards them, they had no choice but to deem him as a neutral entity. A being that is neither their ally nor their enemy. 

'...This tea taste... amazing...'

Rias thought while sipping the fragrant tea in her cup, causing the taste of sweet yet bitter taste to spread in her mouth. The tea was smooth and easy to drink unlike those that she drank in the past. Making her and her peerage body relax. Not noticing that their body was now greedily sucking up the pure mana around them to strengthen themselves due to the effects of the herbs mixed with the tea.

"I want to ask... you said this is your shop, right? and you only accept those 'crystals' as payment?"

"That is indeed correct"

He said before the teapot flew towards them and poured more tea into their cups. Making Rias nod her head in response before contemplating and looking around the countless weapons, accessories, grimoires, and equipment inside this room. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the fact that this boy in front of her is selling all of these legendary items in his shop, causing her palms to get slightly sweaty in anticipation and excitement but calmed herself down since felt suspicious about the boy's purpose in selling these incredible items.

"What is your purpose in setting up this shop?"

"My purpose is beyond your understanding. It is not wise to pry sensitive information about me, dear"

He answered, causing Rias to narrow her eyes in response. Still feeling a bit suspicious as to why he was doing this, but beings of his level often behave weirdly just like the two legendary dragons in her world. If what he said was in fact true then this is a great opportunity that she can't afford to miss.

'... This is a great opportunity not only for me but for the underworld... if we can only monopolize this shop'

"I suggest that you drop those kinds of thoughts, Rias Gremory. I'm not a big fan of customers trying to monopolize my services. If you ever do that, I'll immediately blacklist you and your peerage to my shop"

He said with a smile on his face, causing Rias to widen her eyes in surprise. Feeling a bit warier of him as she didn't expect him to be able to read the minds of those in front of him. Though it wouldn't that strange since he was able to discern her problem and origin in just a quick glimpse. 

"... Can you be more specific about the services you provide?"

"I provide many services, dear. Countless of them to the point that it would take days until I can list them all down for you. You just need to know that as long as you can pay its equivalent price, I'm willing to give any services or wishes you desire. Be it reversing time, granting immortality, changing race, and even... reviving the dead"