Long day with only sweet dreams

It was still late at night with only a blue hue shining into the warship lighting only the smallest things around,All mechs and Predacons were recharging while there was a familiar early bird.

Soundwave was always a early bird since getting up late at night wasn't so bad it gave his systems time to start up for the new day in the warship,he made sure that Laserbeak was resting and still alright before making his way to the main room where the console gave a beautiful blue hue across his frame.

As he worked for hours on end with no breaks even tho his lord suggested it,Soundwave simply ignored the request and continued working on finding the relics for his lord. He was interrupted by none other than Starscream himself blabbering about how he wasn't the leader of the Decepticons or how Megatron shouldn't be the leader this went on for days.

before his days comes to an end of him turning everything off and going to recharge he gives Megatron the nightly reports of the Autobots and the warship, he walks to his room not making a sound while he walks down the dark slightly lit hallways leading to his quarters.

And now his hard working days come to an end with him comfortably Recharging on the berth that is beneath his frame tho it is quite cold he doesn't mind it soothes him to recharge longer getting the rest he deserves,though tomorrow is another day as the loop continues.

But for now we much leave him alone to rest and dream about all his minicons alive and well running around chasing each other having fun yes fun that's what he would want to do with his minicons if they were still online and functional.

_______________________________________

¥watch over him Primus show him everything that he had and keep the nightmares from entering his mind...thank you¥