A new day

As always Soundwave woke up early just so he can get an energon cube before going to work since he was low not to brink of death but low enough, he made his way down the half light hallway only to run into Starscream that little seeker likes to mess with Soundwave before he goes to work.

Soundwave tried to step past the seeker but was stopped when Starscream moved in the way "Suggestion : starscream move" Soundwave said with a recording but starscream only laughed then puts his servo on his hip "that's highly ironic Soundwave we all know I cannot allow it" Soundwave glared at the seeker slightly to where the seeker couldn't tell.

They were both interrupted when a familiar steps walking to them meaning that starscream has approximately 2 earth minutes or 1 doesn't matter because he'll get in trouble either way, Megatron stood behind Soundwave and looks towards starscream "what seems to be the issue starscream?" He said with a bit of annoyance in his tone.

"Uh nothing my lord I was just uh talking with soundwave" the seeker said with a nervous smile then laughs a little while Soundwave just watched knowing that wasn't true and so he glanced up at Megatron who was looking at him but not with a mad or annoyance look more like a relieved look on his face plates.

"I suggest that you leave Soundwave to his work since he is the only one capable of it" Megatron said before walking past them to his throne, starscream watched then growled in frustration and does as told leaving the freak with a visor alone even tho he wanted to protest but he couldn't.

♡♡♡~~~~------------------~~~~~~~~•~♡♡♡

That's all guys! I hope you enjoy ♡