Chapter 9:The prophecy is starting to reveal it's self.............

I walked down the stairs my eyes red from crying had my step family really been responsible for almost wiping out the fates?

"Don't feel so bad...."Tyson said,"It wasn't you fault."

"I know I have a question....Am i a super natural being."

"Of course not If you were you would have been taught to destroy us......."Ken said with a heavy heart,"You a......are destined to become one someday just..... don't turn you back on us like they did....."

I gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him,"Don't worry i'd never turn my back on you."

We hugged like that for a while his tears landing on the back of my shirt.I looked around too see them all crying....that lasted for about five minutes until they disappeared.Just then my brother Ken burst into the room.(There's 2 ken's....... sorry if it's confusing.)

"I thought I heard something......."He said clenching a baseball bat in his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped on the school bus and boarded while listening to my i pod i took the nearest seat and sat down.Before we pulled off someone sat next to me.He wore blue jeans with and red shirt with a name on it.i looked up and met eyes with Garrett unlike the last time he swung his arm around me.Yet before he could i blocked it using my forearm he looked at me with begging eyes and i nodded no so he pouted and sat there silent.I soon fell asleep.....I awoke to the sound of sucking noises so loud it could drown out the noise of an incoming train.I screamed as bodies hurtled onto to me and eventually getting thrown off by other mysterious bodies.I awoke cold sweat dripped down the side of my face I looked to garret his eyes wide and confused.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

I told him nothing and stayed there my eyes locking with his not daring to move my gaze.Then i did something i wouldn't have done in a million years i leaned in..........and told him my nightmare........

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.-- I know not funny but it was to me you thought that how could you believe Adam Winchester and Garrett would kiss in this chapter nope that's not till the chapter:I Cant Believe i Just Did That...........

.

.

.

.Bye all :D