Where the Fuck are We? (Prologue)

Ch.1 Where the fuck are we?

The Story is always in Third Person.

Chapter Length: 2156 Words

"Haa" A certain redhead has just awoken in a strange place because it is so dark he can't see anything to figure out where he is. After settling himself, he started looking around blindly with his arms out as a way to navigate. Using all of his senses, he was able to navigate in such a dark place pretty easily. Almost a minute later, his hands touched something; it felt like a piece of fabric.

"Is this a curtain" He grabbed the fabric and pulled it to his right, confirming his suspicion that it was a curtain. The sun's bright rays hit his eyes, prompting him to cover them with his hands. He then rubbed his eyes to adjust them to the light and started walking in the beautiful garden, it wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small either. There were flower pots, green grass, walls covering the garden and a glass table with some wooden chairs that looked comfortable to sit on.

He then returns inside and sees all his friends lying on the floor. He decided to check on them to see if they were okay. While checking, he came across an unknown man. The man was wearing a red kimono and had long red hair. Like him, the man also has a flame-like scar on his forehead.

He also had a sword on his waist. The blade was out of its sheath, just enough for Tanjiro to see its colour, which shook him slightly. To get a better look, he took the sword and unsheathed it entirely to see an obsidian black blade-like his. Suddenly the unknown man started twitching. Tanjiro helped him get up; he could see the man's face more clearly, which reminded him of his late father.

"Hey, mister, are you okay!" Tanjiro asked the man. "Yeah, I am okay, just a headache" The unknown man looked at Tanjiro, his eyes widened seeing his face, which made Tanjiro confused. 'Sumiyoshi' The unknown man remembers his best Friend; it has been a while since he met him. "May I know who you are, Mr. I have never seen you?" Tanjiro asked, intrigued about the man. "Oh i am Yoriichi Tsugikuni" The man named Yoriichi said. Tanjiro could tell that the man was friendly, but he kept reminding him of somebody for some reason.

"Oh i am Tanjiro, Tanjiro Kamado!" Tanjiro introduced himself to the man with a smile. 'Kamado, he must be related to Sumiyoshi', Yoriichi thought. "Hey, do you know anybody named Sumiyo-" His sentence was cut off in the middle as he and Tanjiro heard a noise or a shout.

"GOOD MORNING, MY FLAMBOYANT FRIEN- Wait, where are we?" The loud man, also known as Uzui Tengen, The most FLAMBOYANT Man in the world, shouted as he stretched his body before realising he was in an unknown place. "Uzui" Tanjiro shouted. He ran towards Uzui, leaving Yoriichi wondering who the loud man was as he still didn't know them. But he does know that the question the loud man asked was correct. Where was he?

"Ahh, Tanjiro, weren't we at the butterfly mansion?" Uzui asked his FLAMBOYANT Friend. "I don't know, Uzui. I just woke up, but it seems like we are in a completely different mansion," He told Tengen what happened after he woke up. During this, Yoriichi got up and started looking around that's when his senses came back, and he immediately sensed a Demon. Yoriichi started looking around when his gaze locked on a girl wearing a pink kimono. Yoriichi grabbed his sword as he slowly approached the demon girl while taking his sword out of its sheath, which Tanjiro barely noticed from the corner of his eye.

"WAIT!!!" Tanjiro shouted. He unsheathed his sword and dashed towards his little sister guarding her, which confused Yoriichi. "Please don't hurt her. She hasn't eaten a single human," Tanjiro said to Yoriichi, "He is correct; she is a friendly demon man, " Uzui shouted, protecting Nezuko. 'So there is more demon like Tamayo,' Yoriichi thought as he took gaze on Nezuko, 'It is indeed looking like the girl hasn't touched a single human' He sheathed his sword and flashed a small smile towards Tanjiro.