"Don't ever fall in love"

"Sir, can you hear me?"

Harry reacted to the officer's touch and backed away. Looking around the place, he didn't know where he was.

"Where- where am I?"

"Abbey Road, sir. Are you okay?" The officer asked, searching for any sign of being drunk or high on Harry. He seemed sober though.

"Abbey Road? How did I get here?" He mumbled to himself. His eyes scanned around the neighborhood, he didn't have a single memory of how he got here. The place he brought Zayn for their first date. At the age of 16, Zayn was head over heels for The Beatles. He always wanted to see the road, so Harry planned their date to be exactly how Zayn dreamed about. Taking pictures like The Beatles, listening to their songs all night. Harry smiled at the memory.

The officer, Mrs. Walter, watched as Harry smiled with himself and that's when she knew Harry was most definitely in need of help. "What's your name, Sir?"

Harry didn't answer her, he was too busy remembering the memories to care about anything else, so she repeated her question. This time Harry frowned, for a second it looked like he was thinking about what his name was, "Harry. I'm Harry."

"Alright Harry, do you know where you live?"

Harry looked confused, "I- I live- um-" he was trying to remember the name of the street he was living on, but his brain was absolutely blank.

Mrs. Walter decided to take him to the station to find someone to take him home and Harry didn't protest. Mainly because he couldn't focus on everything that was happening around him.

In his emergency contact list was the name of one person, Zayn Malik. But when the officer dialed the number turned out the number was disconnected.

"Harry, do you have anyone that we can call to come pick you up?" Harry was sitting next to her in her office with a duvet on him to keep him warm and calm.

"Call Zayn." He mumbled without hesitation.

"Do you have his phone number?" Harry could've sworn that he had the number memorized, again his memory wasn't cooperating.

"Use my phone." He pulled his phone off his pocket, opened it with his fingerprint, and gave it to the officer.

She found the name in his contact list and pressed the call button, it went straight to voicemail.

She didn't say anything cause from the background and the contact picture she knew this Zayn guy was someone close and important to him, maybe his lover and she didn't want to make Harry's condition even worse.

There were 17 missed calls from two people though, Aron and Mr. Novak. "Who's Aron, Harry?"

Harry frowned for a second, trying to remember him. Then he smiled. "He used to be my student but he's my colleague now. He teaches German."

"Is he nice?" She wanted to make sure Harry was comfortable with this guy.

"Yeah." He nodded smiling.

So she walked out of her office with Harry's phone and called Aron. She explained how they found him wandering around the streets looking lost and Aron told her he will be there as soon as possible.

True to his words, Aron arrived at the station about 40 minutes later. For some reason he was nervous. He was scared of doing something wrong in a place full of police officers.

An officer ushered him to Mrs. Walter's office and there he was, looking deep in thoughts. "Harry?" Aron called, taking careful steps towards the confused man.