Isadesu

Name: Isadesu Tsukumo (Nicknamed Tetsuya)
Species: Ragdoll
Personality: Kindly, Happy-Go-Lucky
Gender: Male
Height: 5 Foot, 4 Inch

Physical Characteristics: A normal Ragdoll, however, his tail-blades aren't as sharp as other Ragdolls. Also, unlike the others (as far as the universe goes by), rather then blue "Auras" (Internals), his are light teal.

Spouse: Although, he has no actual Spouse, his girlfriend Is Stravinsky.

He used to be best friends with Ashahi, always they're together. They don't hang out as much now, since the retirement, but they're still close friends. He thinks of Ashahi as his grandfather, since he doesn't know who fulfilled that role actually.

Due to a rare condition of which his DNA Is even more exclusive then that of a regular Leafeon, Isadesu can transform Into anything at will for long periods of time, Including Gigantamax, but he used to complain to being an Umbreon for some reason. He's the only one with whom, Hishi feels comfortable with. With his Necklace, he's now able to be In his Ragdoll form, but the rest are still difficult to hold onto, Including being a Leafeon.

He was born In Mackinac County, Michigan.

Voice: YonKaGor (as he sings In "Bitter and Blunt" on the Paper Alibis Album)