chapter 8 and now it begins.

hey there! hope u guys liked chapter 7, with the creepy dream...pervy todd and the blushing luke hehe. had some positive feedback on facebook, and more is going to happen then luke being attacked by todd with a newspaper, i promise.

hehe laters

ferret <3 ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP! :

LUKE'S P.O.V:

"hello luke"  her raspy voice called to me.

i woke up quickly and sat up in bed looking around the room to see if she was here.

"j-just a dream" i stuttered.

i turned to look at todd.

his arms are snaked around a pillow...

his mouth is wide open...

the blankets are twisted around his legs..

and he is snoring loud enough to cause an earthquake...

great way to start the day...

-------------------------------------------

MADDIES P.O.V:

she was standing infront of me. a look as sly as a cats was on her face as she cornerd me, a curious tanni stood next to her.

"so then.." eliza started the sly look on her face.

"when where you planning to tell us about your fun with the hottie?" tanni finished for her.

"s-soon" i said rubbing the back of my head laughing nervously.

"soon..." tanni started.

"is not soon enough" eliza finished putting her hands on her hips.

"i-its nothing! i swear! its just..a friend! yes errrr...friend!" i

"friend my ass" they said at the same time.

"okay..hes in my bio class...and  i cant really explain the rest"

"and why is that?" tanni asked questionaly.

"b-because thats all there is" i ended the conversation and tryed my best to give them a glare, but it failed..missrably.

they smile, an evil twisted smile that reminds me im in a room with two other vampires.

"sooooo hand holding is nothing??" questioned eliza.

"w-well its not nothing.." i looked up into there determined eyes pleadingly.

tanni sighed looking at me.

"i dont think where going to get much information out of her" tanni said after her small sigh.

"god damnit tell us!" she eliza over dramatic hitting her hands on my desk.

"is this good cop bad cop..?" i looked at both of them.

"now we can eather do this the hard way..or the easy way" eliza said pacing in front of me.

"the hard way" i said winking slightly.

both of them tryied to keep there characters smiling.

Mrs Henderson knocked on the door and peeked her head in.

"come on girls, lights out in a minute" she said in a motherly tone, a genuin smile on her face.

all three of as smiled back and answered "yes Mrs Henderson"