Bandit X Jäger ✔︎

Simulation over Simulation and this every day again, again, again and again. No wonder one would get tired of that! Luckily, the Rainbow operators had a solution for all boring days.

Meet Dominic "Bandit" Brunsmeier, a tall German with a sense for dirty humor and a ton of pranks. His pranks ranged all the way from simple tripwires over buckets of colored water on doors all the way to mixing up Smokes chemicals a bit. Even if the last one was looking the least bad, it was a major bother for James, who always wanted at least his chemicals to be sorted.

Now meet the polar opposite of Dominic, Marius "Jäger" Streicher. He's a tall German as well, just that he's held back more and spends lots of time in the workshop. Being social? - You wish! Yes, he can be social if he really wants, but usually Marius likes the peace and quiet. Needless to say, a grumpy and annoying asshole like Dominic really came in handy. Not. There was constantly some bugging between the two of them if you were to ask the rest of the group, but in private things were so much different.

At night, Marius would often wake up to Dominics panicked breathing and turning in his bed. So the helicopter pilot would just awkwardly calm him down before doing his all time favorite which was slipping under the covers with him. There he would fall asleep, cuddled up into Dominic's strong chest, his arms usually being wrapped around Marius. In the mornings, neither would really adress the whole topic, but Jäger would always feel it when Dominic carefully brushed over his back while slightly humming to himself. Or maybe the times where he felt Dominic pressing a kiss onto Marius' everyday bed hair.

However, as soon as Marius woke up Dominic would give him a quick hug before getting up and denying that he liked it when Marius did such things. Bandit would say that he just let it happen so he could get a good night's rest. Marius just chuckled and got up as well.

Tonight though, things would be a bit different then usual, since Marius came back from an attack on the White Masks. Dominic didn't know if he was purposefully sleep depriving himself to have Marius cuddle him again, or if it was really his never ending nightmares. Yet, as Marius came to greet him with a small smile on his lips, Dominic abolished all his morals and trapped the other operator in a tight hug. His morals, you may ask? - Never show affection to others, or they may see you as weak and hurt you again.

Marius slightly flinched at the sudden touch with a small gasp, but quickly hugged him back. He loved this kind of touch, this possessive yet careful touch when Dominic clawed his fingers into the soft fabric of Marius' green hoodie. Then, Dominic just let go and dragged him to the sleeping room of the Germans. "Hast du irgendwelche Wunden von denen ich was wissen sollte?" (do you have any wounds I should know about?) he then asked in a bored tone, worry creeping into his voice as Marius pointed at his arm, a big bruise showing.

"Scheiße (shit)... This is bad..." just as he realized what he said, Marius already chuckled lightly and leaned onto Dominic's chest. "Wo das herkommt gibt's noch viel mehr, mein Lieber." (where that comes from there is much more, my dear) Marius purred and took Dominic by the wrists, laying his arms around him. Despite Dominic not wanting such things to happen, he slowly grew soft around Marius.

A yawn from Dominic let Marius know that he was tired, very tired. So he pushed him down onto the bed and laid down next to him, not feeling any protest at all.