School

(Y/n pov)
I woke up this morning and got dressed excited because today was my first time at my new high school this is where I would see Yaku, lev, Kuroo, and Kenma more so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and sung "I lost sight in your arms tonight it was nice and hey you don't you think it's kinda cute that I die right inside your arms tonight that I'm fine even though that I have died because it was in your arms I dieeeeeeeeee*.
After brushing my teeth I went downstairs to pack my bag and eat breakfast today I was having eggos yeah I know big stranger things fan ig 💅

After breakfast I headed off to school where I saw Kenma riding his skateboard I walked up to him and he said:Hello darling good morningI blushed obviously and kissed him soft His reaction was great he jumped off his board and his face was red nex...

Hello darling good morning
I blushed obviously and kissed him soft
His reaction was great he jumped off his board and his face was red next thing I knew Kuroo the perv was laughing at us
(Kenma)
Shut your minecraft chicken looking ass up

(Kuroo)

(Y/n)Lmao well to make kuroo jealous I kissed kenma with tongue and got his spit everywhere Kuroo was devastated and started praying on the floor for a girlfriend we both laughed the shit out of ourselves And that was when class started apparently...

(Y/n)
Lmao well to make kuroo jealous I kissed kenma with tongue and got his spit everywhere Kuroo was devastated and started praying on the floor for a girlfriend we both laughed the shit out of ourselves
And that was when class started apparently Kenma actually sat next to me he had his Nintendo DS like always he was playing animal crossing wild world on it. after class me and kenma went to a subway for a little break date and got three subs a drink and one bag of chips to share It was cute af he was blushing while drinking the carbonated soda with me. I gave him a little head pat and told him I loved him his response was "I- love you too" he hugged me tight and laughed a bit that when I knew I had made a Nintendo love.
(A/n) I'm very very sorry for being gone so long I was really busy with irl stuff like volleyball matches I'm glad to be back though <3