So, blurb as a... Prologue?

This is isn't even a prologue, just go read chapter 1 instead, I'm ashamed of what I've written long time ago.
First of all firsts, thank you @wattpad

you gave me one great challenging idea for my inspiration.

Second of firsts and seconds,

have anyone here ever heard of that dare book wattpad put called "Just write it"? I think it's called like that, not sure, I literally accepted the pledge in less than 30 seconds... That aside, back to my question,

I just did.

I don't know what made me press that damn button to take the pledge and try to write a book within 30 days. At first I was all 'don't accept it, you have three other books to manage and fourth one set for July' but then, another part of me, irrational one of course, said 'Damn it, just press the damn link and start writing' so I did as my wicked alter ego said and accepted the damn thingy.

What's this all about?

First of all, I HAVE NO IDEA! I wanted to start writing the first thing that's out there, something original and inspiring, but I have no idea if anyone's going to read all this... truth to be said, I don't really care. Surprisingly enough I don't, I just wanted to write something, accomplish a goal and make myself proud of what I did...

readers come later.

You can't hope for others to love your book if you don't love it yourself, so to clear all the misunderstandings, I'm writing this for my own good. Don't like it?

Then don't read it!

Like it?

Great, so do I :D

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED AND PROBABLY WON'T BE (EVER, IF YOU TAKE MY NONEXISTENT EDITING HABITS), SO DEAL WITH IT. It's ROUGH DRAFT I MADE FOR FUN. I had no idea how the book was gonna end anyway.
Third, this story will prove you that even when you write things that has nothing to do with each other, they are connected. How?

Easily, lemme explain how this book will work:

The protagonist of this story is anti-social kind of girl who suddenly got asked out by the hottest guy in the school to be his girlfriend, because according to him, she's different from any other girl he saw (cliché, but still, that's the point. This is first random thing I decided to write).

At first she didn't believe that he is serious, but he continued asking her out so she simply had to agree.

Anna, the main protagonist of this book, has been betrayed by her friends in kindergarten when they accused her of freeing school rabbit. The rabbit was white and furry, she can't quite remember what kind of rabbit it was, but the point is that the rabbit called Bunny (don't you dare go all 'cliché' on me now, kids have odd nicknames for their pets) was set free by someone who didn't want to admit it so they blamed it on Anna.

And teachers being teachers, they believed those kids instead of Anna.

Hey, she was alone against them, admit it that you'd trust those kids more. Ever since that incident, she came to conclusion that friends are fake people who wants to crawl up your skin and use you as they fit.

And then she stopped socializing with other people. She still remembers the tears she shed when no one believed her and swore not to make any friends ever again!

________________________

For those who noticed that this is simple nonsense, great job. You did well.

Update: Kill me now!

Those who actually saw behind this nonsense and saw it as an A/N and a prologue of an story, you guys are the best.

Update: kill me twice, pls!

...
And basically, this could be used like some type of prologue. Idk, I'm satisfied with it (update: lol, not) and since it's confusing, be aware that I warmed you beforehand not to read it.

Please note that this book isn't meant to insult anyone
If nothing else, I'll show you what is one human's brain capable of doing

Update: ... nevermind, I'll just commit suicide
________________________
Day #1 - Prologue
OUT
P.S. I'll add new part of story every day. I'm so going to win that challenge

UPDATE: I REALLY. REALLY. REALLY. WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PAST AND KILL MY OWN FUCKING YOUNGER SELF!

I lost will to edit this, this is no longer prologue, but just a blurb.