It was just a dream...

CHAPTER 4
IT WAS JUST A DREAM...

To say that I'm scared is understatement. What can have happened to me had I decided to eat those weird green pancakes and become one of them. Would they enslave the entire human race?

The life I knew for my entire existence, no matter how stupid it seemed, would be over and I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Not that my life was a fairytale to talk about it... Well at least until this last part.

"Anastasia!!!" he yelled and I immediately knew that he was catching up with me. And OK, this guy should seriously learn my name, alien or not!

"My damn name is ANNA!!!" I yelled back at him not daring to turn around and see how far... Close he is behind me.

"You can run, but you can't escape your destiny Anabel!" the heck is wrong with this dude. He's even more stupid when possessed by aliens, if I thought I knew humans well, then I was so wrong.

"My goddamm name is ANNA, you idiot!" that's it, I give up. I'm going to kick the hell out of him now.

I stopped, but he obviously didn't expect that since he continued running forward. At that brief moment when he realized that I stopped and glanced at me, his body suddenly slammed in the tree that was in front of him.

So, the newfound fact proves that aliens, once they posses human being, they multiply the effect of their stupidity. Interesting, even if they have those weird body-twisting abilities, their IQ is pretty low.

It was then that I realized that I was in the meadow with the river I was supposed to come to.

"There's no way in hell I'm going to yell that idiotic sentence to some unicorn!" I suddenly exclaimed. I even forgot what am I supposed to say.

"Then this world will end!" came the reply of creature that looked like a blonde Kieran. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of bones twisting, and I knew I'm up for fight.

"I won't let that happen." I said as we started circling eachother.

'Big, big booty... Yea, you got a big bootie'

The music suddenly started ringing in the background. Like seriously, I'm about to fight the deciding battle for entire human race and I have to listen to the goddamm song I hate the most!?

"This is not over yet!" he suddenly started laughing like a maniac and everything around me started disintegrating. No, they couldn't have possibly succeed already in their task?

I haven't even that unicorn!

"Noooooooooo..." I started screaming only to end up falling on the hard floor as everything stopped... Everything but that goddamm music.

I slowly raised my head to take in my surroundings, only to realize that I'm in my own room and that the song I hated from the depths of my soul that I've heard earlier, was just the ringing of my alarm clock.

I sighed, it was all just a dream... Hold on, maybe it wasn't, maybe they are trying to trick me right now and this is all an illusion... Maybe they are even having some weird experiment on me to see how will I react?!

Not that I'd be able to help them at the matter, I'm completely different then other humans.

Seeing as thinking won't lead me anywhere, I decided to explore on my own... With the help of baseball bat, of course.

First thing to check on is my mother. If she's awake, I'll slam her with my bat because that will mean that she's still possessed by aliens, and if she is still sleeping-she's human. My mother was a pretty simple person to understand, which is why I'm so sure to know her race once I see her.

Gripping the bat with both my arms, I slowly headed to my mother's room to finish my assassination quest. Now that we're at it, I wouldn't really have minded if she was an alien, I could have, I'd give her willingly to their researching facilities. I finally came in front of her door.

Taking the bat now in my left hand and using my right one to slowly open them, I pulled my head only to see her sleeping like a corpse on her bad.

Maybe this still wasn't my mother, maybe aliens got smarter this time...

"Oh, Charlie...." my mother said and I realized that she was sleep talking. Way to go mother! This is the proof I needed, my mother always had some crazy crush on one dude named Charlie and use to dream about him all the time.

"Too bad..." I murmured before closing the very same doors in a swift movement not caring if I'll wake her up, which I doubted since she slept so hard that nothing could wake her up. Even if the house was set on fire.

Now that I confirmed that her existence was humanoid 100%, there's only one person who I have to check on. You can never be too sure with things like this.

Time to go to the school and check on Kieran.

But how should I embrace him? I don't know a single personal thing about him to find out whether he's human or alien... I'll guess I'll just have to ask him about that revolutionary army or whatsoever.

Soon, I found myself being prepared (just in some huge hoodie, of course, why bother trying to look handsome?) and on my way to the school. I seriously hoped that Kieran isn't some kind of blonde alien that can't even say my name properly, I'd be able to deal with him if he could guess it, even as stupid human, but alien is something I can't deal with.

I sighed, this was to exhausting for me to deal with. And if aliens really plan on taking over thus planet, I hope that I'm not the one to save it from them.

Not watching where I was going, I suddenly smashed in someone.

"What the hell, watch where you going, idiot!" the guy I bumped in said annoyed and I just moved aside to continue with my mission to find Kieran.

"Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you!" the same guy shouted and I seriously wanted to hit him and continue my way.

"I have more important things to do then to talk with primitive male." was my simple reply as got glarred at me. He had green eyes and dark brown hair, pretty muscled body I could see through his shirt and leather jacket. He was very tall, too. Around 6'1 I'd say.

"Excuse me, what?!" did I really looked like the most important thing to me was talking to him? Yesterday, I'd be surprised, but since I already figured that stupid and handsome humans exist, this is nothing new to me.

"Anna, what are you doing here?" I heard his unmistakable voice and turned around to see him.

As for now, I was on good trail:

-He had a black raven hair

-He actually guessed my name.

But this second can be the problem since it would break the whole image I made of him being stupid, so that will only confuse me. Is he stupid, or him getting smarter is just an effect of being brainwashed by the aliens.

"You know my name?" I said in shock.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" he asked unsure.

"You two know each other?" the second guy I bumped in spoke.

"Yeah..." murmured Kieran "Somehow?"

"I'm asking because you didn't even know the name of a girl you had sex with, so why would you know my name when we did nothing?" I asked and he stared at me with his eyebrow raised.

I had a feeling that this is going to be a long, long day...

At least aliens haven't attacked us yet.
________________________
The last two chapters were like this with a reason.
I wanted to show you how can you always fix your story by putting parts you didn't like as a piece of dream or thoughts of an character.
Once again, the nonsense made a sense.
Day #5 - Chapter 4
OUT