CMK

a thousand miles seems pretty far,
but they have planes, and trains, and cars,
i'd walk to you if i had no other way.
our friends would all make fun of us,
and we'll just laugh along because,
we know that none of them have felt this way.

you're never gonna read this, but hey cutie!
get ready for another shitty chapter, because i suck at expressing myself. ehe

i am here today to love and appreciate you, in word form, in a book, that you will never read. STOP CAUSE ISNT THAT LIKE WHAT THEY SAY AT FUNERALS💀 "we are gathered here today to appreciate blahs life" IM SOBBING.
omg i just realized i'll never be able to do a speech at your funeral because we promised to die together and have bunked caskets😦we are gonna pre film our speeches for them to play at the service, mhm mhm.

what's a soulmate to me? hmmm, you.
aaa ok ok let me be serious.
to me a soulmate is the one person you cannot live without. the person you can't imagine a life without. the person you want by your side at all times. the person you miss whenever they aren't around. the person that time apart means nothing with, because as soon as you're together, it's as if that time apart didn't even exist. the one person that knows every small detail about you, and never judges you based on your flaws. the one person that can tell your moods and emotions before you even express yourself. the person that knows you better than you even know yourself.
and my soulmate, is you.

pfttttt, im a bit pathetic now that i sit and think about it. im only like this for you i swear, and it is highkey scary as fuck.

like how do you live in my mind rent free?? how do you make me blush with a simple "hey baby"??? how do you make me smile even when i'm feeling sad?? how do you make me feel so small like 25/8?? how come you're the only person i'll allow to call me tiny?? (even though i'm not short) how come my brother likes you more than me??? so many questions that i'll never get the answer to smh.

i know you probably flirt as a joke, or not really meaning it in that way at all, but when you call me cute names, and call me pretty, and tell me you love me, and the other things im not gonna say in this, it all makes my heart flutter and my stomach does jumping jacks i swear.

literally, to me you're perfect. IM NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING! i know you see so many flaws in yourself, but everything you see as a flaw, i see as another form of perfection.
you think you're rude and cold hearted, but i just think your closed off and strong minded. which is okay and completely normal. and on top of that, when you do randomly let your walls down, even if it's just for a moment, it makes me so happy knowing that you trust me enough to talk to me about your pain.
you say you suck at comforting people, and you always apologize when i'm sad, because you think you are of no help, but little do you know, you're the only person that can put a smile on my face when i'm upset. you're the only person that can make me see past my bullshit of a life. because when i talk to you, you're all i see. you're like, my calm at the end of the storm. and i wouldn't want it any other way.
you think you're a horrible person. and you always apologize, saying that you treat me shitty. but you don't. i don't feel that way. yes, you're stern with me sometimes, but only when i'm stubborn and it has to do with my health and well-being. you are legitimately the most caring and kind hearted person i have ever met. everyone in your life wants you to themselves, and anyone would be lucky to call you theirs. and maybe one day, that can be me. but i won't be too hopeful.

me and you, we have been through a lot together in the time we've known each other. so much has happened and we haven't left each other, even when the thought popped up, we still couldn't let go, and i love that, it makes me feel needed by you, and i hope from all of this you know that i need you, and want you, and love you so much. there is absolutely no one else that i would rather go through my shit with. you have been there for me through so many hardships and i hope i have done the same for you, and i hope i have made you feel at least half as happy as you make me feel.

we are like a team. we help each other through everything, and we don't hesitate to shit talk someone who hurts the other. we are this great duo that no one will ever be able to tear apart. because no matter what the label is, i know i will always have you right by my side.

i hope you know that at the end of the day, there is no issue too small or big for you to come to me with, you are so important to me, and your happiness and well-being is so so so important to me.

i love how we have a no judgement zone between us. no matter what is said, we never judge each other.

i find it crazy how you can tell when i'm on my period without me even telling you! and you always baby me and make me feel so loved even when i'm moody.

you're scary sometimes ya know??
but like-
how can one be so scary but so hot at the same time huh??
like when we fight, im terrified, because a scary cammie is no joke, you just have this way with your words that is like, idefk, i be feeling like i'm on my death bed or something. but at the same time, it makes me 10x more sexually attracted to you, like wtf. it's honestly illegal sir.
but, putting that to the side, i want you to know that no matter how many fights we have and no matter how bad they are, it will never change how i look at you, and it will never change my feelings for you. i will always love you and care for you, no matter what. 

we both aren't the best at opening up, but we do with each other, and that makes our relationship so much more beautiful, and it makes me love you so much more.

i just wanna know how the fuck my love for you grows like everyday, like HUH??? that shouldn't be ok, like my heart is gonna explode one day, and it's gonna be all your fault.

OK BUT
your hands... i'm gonna hold them in mine one day. omg, you always talk about our height difference, but we should measure the difference between our hands!! i bet yours will swallow mine.
your rings... along with your veins, they kill me, like just wrap your hand around my thr- ehem anyways.
your hair... i wanna play with itttt! it's so fluffy!
your smile... istg, when you smile, i smile, it's like a reflex, your teeth are so pretty and perfectly straight wtf???
your abs... ok but who allowed you to send me those ab pics?? because um sir.. it's not ok, i was blushing like a idiot i swear, i probably looked so stupid.

i missed you today, so i read back through our old messages. istg, i couldn't stop smiling. i been whipped for so long and it's so obvious.. scary.

im still shocked that theo knows who i am. and he asked if i was your girlfriend?! i was a giggling, smiling mess!! he said "y'all would be cuties together" i was so shocked i swear, and then he said stella agreed, i was like 😦 hendrixx was like "wtf is wrong with you han"

im so glad that i decided to talk to you that day. november 5, 2020. because lord knows where i'd be if i didn't meet you. i love you so much and i absolutely fucking adore you.

mwah mwah

-ur baby bear

can't say how the days will unfold,
can't change what the future may hold,
but i want you in it, every hour, every minute.
this world can race by far too fast,
hard to see while it's all flying past,
but it's clear now,
when you're standing here now,
i am meant to be,
wherever you are next to me.
all i wanna do,
is come runnin' home to you,
come runnin' home to you.
and all my life i promise to,
keep runnin' home to you,
and i could see it,
right from the start, right from the start.
that you would be,
be my light in the dark, light in the dark.
you gave me no other choice,
but to love you.
all i wanna do,
is come runnin' home to you,
come runnin' home to you.
and all my life i promise to,
keep runnin' home to you,
can't say how the days will unfold,
can't change what the future may hold,
but i want you in it, every hour, every minute.