Part 1

(Hikari Studio)

By this time it is already evening, Kadoya Shizu or Kamen Rider Decade, is seen as she is sitting at a table in the main room of Hikari Studio. Shizu is a 16 year old girl with long hair below her shoulders and her bangs parted slightly to the left. Her hair is dark purple and her eyes are bright red. She wears a purple t-shirt hidden under her jacket of the same color with light purple stripes along the buttons and around the cuffs. She wears a pair of black trousers and covers her legs with a pair of boots of the same color. Finally, around her neck is a magenta Fly 35mm TLR Camera with a spare film attached to the strap.

 Finally, around her neck is a magenta Fly 35mm TLR Camera with a spare film attached to the strap

Like her father, Shizu also has the ability to travel across worlds to make her own travel. At the present time, the world she is in can be called Happiness Charge Pretty Cure no Sekai (The Word of Happiness Charge Pretty Cure) where she is helping her friends to fight against to the threat calling the Terribads coming from the Phantom Empire. Until now, their battle is still going in a good direction.

"Maybe I should go to sleep after I'm done with this." Shizu muttered as she cleaned her camera.

While Shizu was maintaining the camera she received from her father...

*Crack!*

The sound of something breaking echoed in her ears. Shizu looked up and turned her face to the side, where she saw that the chain used to secure the wallpaper in this room was broken. A new backdrop is then lowered and emits a blinding light.

*Shine!*

Shizu quickly covered her face with her hand until the light stopped. When she opened her eyes, she saw a background that she had never seen before. It is a background shot of various Pretty Cure and other Kamen Riders including the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure team and herself. All of them are fighting against large teddy bears with green colors and odd decorations, their battlefield is a barren place like the desert but with a moated sky evil light.

Shizu stood up from her chair and walked towards the background step by step, where her gaze didn't leave it at all.

"What is this..?" Shizu asked while still looking at the background.

According to what her mother told her, Shizu remembers that each of these Hikari Studio backgrounds will change when her father goes to another world. Each background change means that it represents her father's mission in that world and it also shows what world he is in. If we were to compare it to what her mother said, this background would show her quest in this world, but...

"Why are there so many people?" Shizu wondered as she looked at the background. From the people who appeared in the background, Shizu could tell that this was not only her mission but also the duty of the Pretty Cures and other Kamen Riders. "I guess we're going to have a Cross-Over."

Shizu sighed because of that. She never felt that joining a Cross-Over would be easy.

========================================================================================================================================================================