The Loving Hand

"Im deeply in love with Serkan Bolat. The charismatic and handsome person that loved me too. Our destiny and love is meant for each other, But im scared Serkan, you're the person i really loved, i hope for us to become a family and read our story to our children. I tried serkan, But i failed. Im moving to Italy. Please dont follow me serkan, i will get hurt. This sounds like a goodbye but im always there, In your heart. Deepest loves, Eda. "

The letter that once broke serkan's heart. like it broke into pieces and died. Will eda return to Istanbul and make things with serkan right again?

5 years later

A calm serkan sees a shooting star, whom sparkles in the sky just like his past love.

"Oh eda, if only you could comeback, i miss you."

Eda is in italy to puruse her dreams to become an architect while also needing serkan's help but its too late already.

"This is all my fault, if i hadn't left serkan i wouldve been a Bolat already." said while laughing

"But jokes aside i really miss Serkan melo, i hope he is okay. I hope i didnt hurt his feelings."

"Cmon dada, its okay i feel like hes okay now, its been 5 years already"

"Alright alright, ill get to bed, goodnight melo"

"Goodnight dada!"

Eda looked at the shooting star and made a wish
Serkan also look at the star and also made a wish.

"I wish to reunite with my lover"
"I wish my lover to be happy"

Two words with different meanings,
Love is beautiful but it hurts alot of feelings

Serkan called Engin to talk to him
"Brother, i dont understand why did eda really leave me"
"Come on brother, its been years Eda is probably happy with a new man already"
"With a new man? No way ill rather go to italy and beat the fuck out of that guy"
"Chill brother its just a joke, Anyways dont you have a meeting to Italy tommorow?
" Yes i do, thats why i have to go to sleep early, ill also prepare my heart if i see Eda somewhere, Goodnight Brother. "

Would Serkan really go to italy to see Eda?