You Knock On My Door 1

Serkan and Eda went together in the office where they greeted their friends, and worked together,

"Brother i can't believe you guys reunited! Allah Allah im so happy!! Right pyryl?" Engin said

"Don't exaggerate Engin!"

They were having the most wonderful times until Selin came.

"Gudnaydin, where is Serkan?"

Leila said, "In his office, dont be much suprised, theres a secret waiting for you"

"Leila, dont talk nonsense"

Selin ran to the office and was in shock when she saw me, i liked the feeling of it. I wanted her to feel jealous and prove that i really love Serkan.

"Gudnaydin Selin, i thought you went to Slovakia? What makes you come here." i said with a smirk on my face.

"Eda we need to talk."

"Why is there something wrong? Are you jealous?"

"None of your business Eda, we need to talk asap"

"Fine lets talk, Serkan Aşkım ill be right back"

"Okay bebek, Come to the office after you guys are done talking, or ill miss you very much"

I waved goodbye to him, as i was saying my goodbyes i saw a jealous eye roll and a grin, was she planning something? Something that could ruin my relationship with Serkan?

"Lets see the thing you want to talk about Selin, talk"

"Eda, i can't raise this child alone"

"Alone? I thought you were with Deniz"

"We were together until he got mad at me for being pregnant and dumped me"

Serves you right, but i shouldnt be thinking like this, i grew up without a mother too, i needed to forgive Selin, after all everything deserves a chance, Right?

"Why make us the parents of your baby Selin?"

"Eda, i wish you and Serkan a happy life, I realized i didnt need to ruin someones life just to date the love of my life. Ive realized my mistakes, for now you must lie to Serkan and say your pregnant. He can not know i am the biological mother Eda."

"I forgived you, i understand what you feel, i hope you live the best life, ill take care of her the best i can, I will name her Kiraz."

"Serkan's favorite fruit, i like it"

We both laughed,

Later i went into the office and saw Serkan worried,

"Eda neredeydin?"

"I was talking to Selin, Dont exaggerate Serkan"

"Did she do anything?"

"No, she didnt do anything, but i have a suprise for you"

"What suprise Eda?"

"Hamileyim."

Seeing shocked Serkan i loudly laughed.

"Ne Eda?"

"Nothing, your face was just funny"

"Eda stop it! Are you really pregnant?"

"Yes Serkan."

This is the second to the last part, You knock on my door 2 will be the last part for this series since i am now busy, i hope you like it and stay tuned for more updates, Also read my other stories like "The Stars Among Us" and "Unconditional Love (Coming Soon)

Bless you with great blessings, Goodbye!