Mafia (skyjade/sora)

S:hey baby girl. Y/n:hey daddy. S:where is this coming from. Y/n:what do you mean. S:you know what I mean. Y/n:I literally have no idea what you mean. S:fine since you want to play dumb I mea-   

Y/n: hey I'm not dumb. S: don't take it as offense. Anyway I'm talking about when you called me daddy. Y/n: oh you know you like it when I call you that. S:yes I d-

Sora was cut off by you kissing him you made out with him passionately he moaned in the kiss. You stopped kissing him and went in the other room.

Sora followed behind

S:hey you teased me. Y/n:nope. S:yeah you did. Y/n: did I make daddy horny. S: yeah you did. Y/n:I can make it feel all better if you want. S:yes I would love that. Y/n:I bet you would. S:can you make daddy feel better. Y/n:yes I'll make daddy feel amazing.

After you said that you took Sora's shirt off and then soon after you took yours off to. You the start to make out with Sora. Sora then signals for him to use his tongue. You let him use tongue.

You then took his pants of and you saw his bulge threw his boxers. You pulled his boxers down and his dick hit his stomach. You begin to jerk him off and he said.

S:s-s-stop t-teasing me f-fuck

As soon as he said that you put him in your mouth and began deep throating him. He continuously put his hand on you head but you said.

Y/n: the more you do that the more slower I will get. S:ok.

When he came in your mouth you got up and Sora threw you on the bed he then took your pants off and began to rub yo clit through your panties. You began to moan numerous times.  He then took your panties off and started to eat.

he moved his tongue in figure 8 motion. Make you feel like you close but it feels like something else. You began to squirt. Sora chuckled.

S:Dam I made you squirt.

He kept eating he even started to spell his first and last name even yours. When you had came he said

S:face down ass up Y/n:yes daddy

You say then you do as he said. He alined himself and then inserted himself without any warning. You let out a loud moan. He goes in and out overs and over again. He put you on your back to have more access to go deeper. When he went deep you said.

Y/n:fuck daddy I think I'm about to squirt or cum again. S:fuck you so tight cum for daddy please baby.  Y/n: fuck I'm cumming.

Soon after you came. You felt another warm liquid shoot inside of you.

Y/n:did I make you feel better daddy. S:yes you made daddy feel amazing. Y/n:good but I think you broke my legs. So mined if you could help me walk to the shower. S:sorry I can't I have Business to take care of, I'll help you later.

Y/n:what business. S:yo know that I'm in the mafia so I have to go do what I need to do. Y/n:ok I love you and just so you know you didn't pull-out, why is that. S:because I'm ready to have kids.

Y/n:you sure you always out helping the mafia how will you take care of kids. S: i don't know but I'll figure something out, love you bye. Y/n:love you to bye

How did y'all like this tbh I though it emwas cringe but any thoughts.

This was made
             Friday, July,15,2022
                                               5:49am