Bad boy (kbreezo/Kobe)

K~Kobe
J~Jayla

You were walking to school and saw that the school bad boy was following behind you. You decided to confront him. Y/n: umm...hello why are you following me. K: because I can, do you have a problem with that. Y/n: no. K: that's what I thought.

After that he just walked away. You continued to walk to school. Once you reach school you spot your friend Jayla. J: hey bestie. Y/n: heyyy. You walk over and gave her a hug.

Y/n: you won't believe what happened when I was walking to school. J: what happened. Y/n: so you know Kobe the school bad boy. J: yeah why. Y/n: well he started following me here. J: well of course he would we go to the same school.

Y/n: no but when he was he was super close. J: ok maybe he like you best friend. Y/n: I doubt it, anyway I have to go to math bye bestie. J: bye. You went to math class. When you sat down the teacher was talking about a student from a different class will be in our class.

T~Teacher

Tbh you were excited about the new student. Maybe he will cute or she will be nice. 3min later the student made it. You realized that he was the school bad boy. T: you must be the student from mrs. Phillips class. K: yeah. T: ok you will be sitting next to Y/n, Y/n raise you hand.

You raised you hand and he walked over to you. K: (whispering) hey ma. Y/n:.... You didn't answer. K: (whispering) oh I see how it is, I know you like me. Y/n: (whispering) nigga you know dam well I don't like you. K: (whispering) dam, well you still fine asf. Y/n: thanks, you look good yourself.

K: (whispering) meet me in the janitors closet next period. After he said that you blushed a little bit. K: (whispering) dam I got you blushing. Y/n
(whispering) I guess so. Soon class was over so you went straight to class and asked if you could use the restroom. She said yes.

You went to the janitors closet and saw Kobe was already there. K: hey mamas. Y/n: hey Kobe. He then grabbed your waist and leaned in and kissed you, you guys started to make out. Kobe started to use tongue. So you started to use tongue.

He was so god a making out. He the kissed your jaw to your neck and gave you wet kisses and started giving you hickeys on your neck he pulled your shirt off. Y/n: Kobe we are at school. K: it's not Kobe it's daddy to you. Y/n: yes daddy.

Once he pulled you shirt off he unclasped your bra. He started to lick you nipples in circular motion you started to moan. Y/n: mm mm fuck daddy. He the pulled your pants down. He started to finger you. You moaned some more.

After that he pulled his pants down. K: suck it. You started to give him a blowjob. K: mmm fuck Y/n. You started to deepthroat him. He then pushed your head down making you gag.

You suddenly feel him twitch in you mouth. So you picked up the pace. He then came in your throat. You swallowed the stuck you tongue out to show him       K: that's a good slut. He the slapped your ass and picked you up and put you in missionary position.

He started pounding inside of you. Y/n: fuck daddy. K: you like that mamas. Y/n: mhm. A few minutes later you felt a knot in you stomach. Y/n: daddy I have to cum. K: cum mamas.

He went faster and faster until you were at you point you came you even squirted a little. K: dam mamas I got you like that. Y/n:(giggles) I guess so. Y/n: how long have we been here. K: it's only be 1 full period so it's lunch. Y/n: thank goodness it's time for lunch.

This was made
Saturday, July 23
                                                    8:20