Yagi Toshinori | Chapter 12

"Speaking" 'Thinking'

"Oh..." The invisible girl said.

-

Midoriya awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck. "Um..., are you guys alright?" He asked as he looked around. His dog turned his head to the side to express his owners emotion. The invisible girl smiled and slightly giggled at his dogs actions.

"It's nothing..., I'll get this finished up for you." The register girl told him. Midoriya smiled which made those around him all flustered. 

"Thanks..., My names Midoriya Izuku by the way. It was nice meeting you register girl!" Midoriya told her as he grabbed his bags, payed and headed out the door.

"..., register girl...?" She spoke dumbfounded as she watched him leave. Those around her slightly chuckled at her confusion.

-

Midoriya made his way out of the pet store with his hands full. He didn't have a car, so he thought, why not just walk to the apartment with all this stuff... Yeah..., not the best choice...

Anyway, as he was walking down the sidewalk towards his apartment, which by the way was still quite a ways away, he was flagged down by a car that drove by him. A man that looked suspiciously like the man he'd payed for at the grocery store a couple days ago got out of the car.

"Hey kid..., I kind of owe you a favor and I saw you on the side of the road... with all that stuff..." The tall man told him. Midoriya held a smile on his face at the man. 

"Yeah, I recognize you. You're kind of hard to forget, no offence but your quite tall. I'm surprised that you recognized me though, I've grown quite a bit..." Midoriya told the man.

"It would seem that your voice got a bit deeper as well..." The man told him. Midoriya chuckled at the memory of his squeaky voice at that point in time. 

"Oh yeah..., My names Midoriya Izuku..., um...,-

"Yagi..., Yagi Toshinori..." The man told him. He went over and offered a hand to grab his things. Midoriya smiled at the man. A killer smile if those around him had a say in the matter.

His dog was sniffing the man and trying to determine whether they were a bad person or not. "Well then Yagi-san! It's nice to meet you! This is Azraqi by the way. He seems to like you." Midoriya told him.

Yagi looked down worriedly at the dog. Azraqi..., as the boy called him, was a tad intimidating...

"Don't worry about him, Yagi-san. Azraqi's a very well trained dog. He won't do a thing without me asking him to." Midoriya told the man as he placed the dog bed in his trunk. 

"Yeah... Sorry Midoriya-san..., I'm not all that used to dogs is all..." Yagi told him. Midoriya chuckled.

"That's alright Yagi-san, a lot of people aren't used to dogs. Especially Azraqi's breed..." Midoriya told him. Azraqi sniffed the air for a moment, before turning around and looking towards an alleyway.

"Azraqi?" Midoriya spoke. The dog started pulling towards the alley. It was unlike him, so Midoriya decided to follow the dog. 

"Ah..., Excuse me for just a moment Yagi-san..., Azraqi usually doesn't do this so..." Midoriya spoke. Yagi's interest was peeked and decided to follow the two. As Midoriya turned his back on the man, Yagi noticed that it was actually three, not two. The man chuckled to himself as he noticed the sleepy cat in his bag. He quickly locked his car and followed after the three.

Azraqi pulled his harness towards the alley and was greeted by the cent of blood. Midoriya covered his nose and scowled at the smell. "Azraqi, holt..." Midoriya told the dog. Azraqi froze in his place and looked up towards Midoriya.

In front of Midoriya was the body of a stranger and a teenage girl on top of it. Midoriya took a step back and looked to see if the kind man from earlier had followed after him. Thankfully he couldn't see him so he turned back towards the girl. Said girl had spotted him and held a wicked smile on his face. Midoriya froze and started backing up. He let go of Azraqi's leash and had the dog run back and stop the man from following.

This might be troublesome...