Poor Iida... | Chapter 21

"Speaking" 'Thinking'

The day finally came, Bakugou was going to UA to take the exam, Izuku was simply there for fun. He had no intention of going to this school, but he figured, why not catch a bit of attention from the heroes. Hey if he ever has to bring a package to the building, maybe a hero will recognize him. 

Midoriya had finally bought the bike he wanted and even drove Bakugou to the school. The two boys gained a lot of attention from their surrounding peers. All eyes were pretty much on them, it's not surprising. The two didn't look like fifteen year-olds, they looked much older, well Izuku did anyway. Bakugou was a somewhat average height for a teen his age, Midoriya being six foot something though, it drew quite the amount of attention.

Not to mention that Izuku was driving to the school instead of walking, taking a bus or train. He rode his motorbike into the parking lot and walked into the building with Bakugou. The boy was still frustrated over nearly everything that happened. He didn't like other people staring at his green haired friend especially. Midoriya walked into the building with an arm over Bakugou's shoulder. 

"What's all the fuss about?" Midoriya asked. He was slightly leaning over which just made Bakugou even more angry. 

"You're the damn matter! Because of you I look like a damned pipsqueak!" Bakugou shouted at him. Midoriya laughed in a deep voice which again, just angered Bakugou more. How the hell could the nerd that was so damn short and scrawny compared to him, become taller and stronger then him when they'd been doing the same training, actually Bakugou did even more training then him. A ton more...

Everything about his green haired friend served to anger him. No matter what he did, he couldn't get away from the glare that was given to him by the blonde. Midoriya didn't even bother entertaining his blonde friend and instead waltzed into the school like he owned the place. Bakugou reluctantly followed along with the boy, knowing full well that no matter what he did, he couldn't change anything about his friend. 

"So Kacchan..., what exactly makes you wanna be number one so bad anyway...?" Midoriya asked him. Bakugou growled like the little Pomeranian he is and glared at him. 

"Why the hell do you think! I'm gonna be famous and rich when I'm older, whereas you're going to be working your ass off twenty-four seven. I'm more interested in saving lives then seeing smiles nerd." Bakugou snarled at the taller greenette. 

Midoriya chuckled at his friend, he never wants to admit that he wants to protect those close to him and help make a difference in the world. Though he acts like a little delinquent, he's a lot more kind hearted and well behaved then one would think.

The two took their seats in the school's auditorium. Where as others looked around in wonder at the huge building, both Midoriya and Bakugou took their seats and kept their eyes up front. They had no intentions of being distracted. Well, Bakugou didn't, Midoriya didn't really take any of this seriously. He wasn't planning on actually going to this school after all, so there wasn't much of a point in taking the exam seriously.

As the two sat in their seats conversing between one another, the auditorium slowly filled itself. All students from some random school that the two boys couldn't give a care about. All of them wanting to become something in the world, whether it be some prestigious company owner, or some wannabe heroes. The two boy's couldn't give a care in the world and simply focused on each other. This apparently wasn't to the liking of others though, as a blue haired snob stood up and started insulting everything. Then he made the mistake of talking to who? Midoriya of course. Bakugou started to shake in his place as the green haired boy glared over towards the blue haired hero wannabe.

"You there, the one with the green hair. You've been talking non-stop, completely distu-

"Oh, shut the hell up and keep it in your pants. Why don't you sit down and act like a good little hero wannabe like all the others, instead of straight up insulting both UA and another, that's not very heroic don't you think, little wannabe?" Midoriya shouted back. The boy's face contorted into fear for a moment at being called out. He chose the wrong person to try and pick on. Doesn't matter whether he was talking or not, should've kept his mouth shut and not called out someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about others.

Bakugou was silently laughing his ass off and high-fived Midoriya. After wards thinking and laughing about how much he's corrupted his green haired friend. The boy held an annoyed expression at being called out for no reason. Who cares whether he's talking or not, not one person asked him to stop speaking and he wasn't even speaking loudly, why the hell did some wannabe hero try to go after him.

Bakugou's attention was now at the front of the auditorium, focused entirely on an overly loud bird headed man. (Pr. Mic. Not actually bird headed, he just looks like a bird...)

"Ahem..., thanks little listener for your words..., indeed there -

Midoriya stopped listening to the rest, he had no need to pay attention to those around him. Especially not some annoying brat looking for attention. Midoriya sulked in his seat at being interrupted and now ignored by his blonde friend. 

-

Midoriya sulked his way all the way to a fake city belonging to UA. As he was looking around, he spotted the annoying kid insulting another person for doing god knows what. Then Midoriya's eyes stopped on a pair of floating clothes. 

Midoriya started walking towards the person, before being rudely interrupted by the blue haired boy from earlier. "For gods sake, who the hell put a stick up your ass, huh!?" Midoriya yelled at the boy. Midoriya pinched the boy's cheek and threw him out of his way, not paying attention to the boy's insult of interrupting someone's train of thought.

"Oi! Register girl!" Midoriya called out with a handsome little smile after throwing a kid out of his way. Said girl, remembering that name quickly, threw her head in the direction it came from before running over and stopping right in front of him. 

"Ah! Midoriya-san! It's been awhile, I thought I'd never see you again after that time. Also, why Register girl..." The invisible girl questioned him. Midoriya laughed at her words.

"Cause I met you at a register. That and you never told me your name." Midoriya told the girl.