rl

•◦இ•◦

Sitting still in a chair for long periods of time was one of the things Phoebe was worst at. Don't get me wrong, she loved her makeup and hair stylist, Imani, but the both of them knew that the actress needed to have little breaks or she would start get fidgety and agitated. So that's where she was at the moment, after taking some photos in Ozzy's outfits, she was ushered off to the ladies makeup trailer to get her hair braided before tomorrow's first film day.

Imani was a older woman that moved to the US from Kenya and had been her hair stylist since season one. Phoebe had actually brought her over to Stranger Things as she was the one who did her hair on Twilight and The Train. She really only trusted her with her hair now. And she was very nice and wise and kind of like a motherly like figure to her.

She was half way done with braiding her hair when the speaker on the vanity table in front of her starting playing Supercut by Lorde.

"Oh no, Ami, you can't play this song. If you play this song, I'm gonna start dancing." Phoebe said with a slight whine before her fists started to pump and her body bouncing side to side a little, "Look, it's already happening. I can't stop it."

Imani let out a small laugh at her antics, only stopping her movements for moment to grab her phone and change the song. Her body was still moving up and down from excitement to finally begin filming but the hair stylist didn't seem to mind. It was a few moments later but there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Imani yelled before going back to her braiding.

The door opened and in peeked Joseph. A wide smile like always spread across Phoebes face as she said, "Joseph! Come in, come in, sit."

He smiled at her and walked in, leaning down to gave her a slightly awkward hug from her being sat down. The actor looked at Imani as he pointed at the chair beside Phoebe's and asked, "Is it alright if I sit here, ma'am?"

Her eyebrows raised and pulled back her head on shock before letting her face return back to normal, "Sure, honey." then whispered to herself and Phoebe, "Ma'am...boys just damn respect. Hold onto him."

The girl in the chair swatted at her over her head with a playful smile.

"So, I-uh," Her short attention span was turned to Joseph as he spoke, "got you something."

Heeding Maya's advise and warning when he went to ask what he should get Phoebe for their first day filming. Which she responded with, 'Honestly, she would love anything but don't get her flowers. Because then she cries when they die and then there's the whole funeral...just don't do it.'

So, instead got her something that couldn't die.

"Lego flowers?!" How she didn't notice that he was hiding those behind his back was a mystery to Imani as she had seen them when he walked in the door.

The way her hands were flapping a little before taking them from his hands and the excited laughter leaving her throat told him that she definitely liked the gift. Phoebe's hand were so gently holding the plastic flowers like it was a baby that a part of his stomach fluttered. Just a bit.

"Oh, I love them! Thank you."

"Of course." Joseph decided to ignore the burning feeling in his cheeks, and the look Imani gave him when she noticed it herself.