Jailbreak (Part 2!!)

The halls were long, very long, but you still managed to run through taking out anyone who got in your way! 

(Y/N): This is surprisingly getting way too easy. 

Jack: I know right? At this point, I'm just asking for an actual challenge! 

Would you guys even be able to find a real challenge in the area? 

Well, right now, you manage to locate- 

???: HEY!! Is that- (Y/N) OVER HERE!! 

You notice a cell with the Crime Sorciere members, minus Cobra. 

(Y/N): Jellal, Ultear, Meredy, hang on! 

You bust down the cell door and then go to the next one. 

(Y/N): Well well, you guys are trying to do good, and getting captured by Yonko is not a good start. 

Racer, Hoteye, and Midnight are seen inside. 

Racer: None of us need your sarcasm. 

Midnight: Could you just let us out? 

(Y/N): Of course. 

Hoteye: Thank you very much, my friend. Your kindness will be remembered to this day! Oh yes! 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Yep, you guys haven't changed. Where's Cobra? 

Midnight: Erik is being used to give more power to Kaido. 

(Y/N): If you should know, Kaido isn't actually a dragon. The Devil Fruit he ate is the Fish Fish Fruit, Model; Azure Dragon. Now, lowering his power would be a miracle to lower his power. But there's one problem. 

Everyone: What's the problem? 

(Y/N): Luffy is going to fight him. 

Ultear: Straw Hat doesn't stand a chance against Kaido, he's too po- 

(Y/N): No, Luffy will beat his ass. You don't know Luffy too well, but the guy never knows the words, "give up." If he says he'll do something, he does it! 

Meredy: But Kaido is- 

(Y/N): Luffy has the power of a God. The Warrior God, Nika. The Gum Gum Fruit is actually the Human Human Fruit, Model: Nika. The only other person with a Devil Fruit like that is Sengoku the former Fleet Admiral of the Marines. He's got this. 

Meanwhile ... 

Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel easily dispatch of a group of pirates who are led by- 

Poker (Member of the Beast Pirates! He ate a Rattlesnake SMILE Devil Fruit, which lets him have a rattlesnake on his body!) 

Poker: Just because you easily dispatched of us, doesn't mean that you're going to be able to get away with this! You'll regret having-