10 | ouch.

"So in love that you act insane.
     And that's the way I loved you."

The way I loved you
-taylor swift

A/N please leave comments! I love reading them

                                .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Timothée woke up the next morning with a groan. His head was pounding and the light was too bright.

He turned to the left to see June wasn't there. She was now exiting the bathroom with her bulky beats on, bopping her head lightly and strumming an air guitar to the music loudly playing in her beats.

June moved her beats off her ears after seeing Timothée was awake.

"Here. I got you something." June said, pointing to the small bottle of orange liquid on the bedside table. It was something June would drink to cure hangovers. It was absolutely rancid— filled with all sorts of different things, but mainly ginger. It always did the trick.

Timothée's head shot up from the pillow, "I'm not drinking that."  Then he put his hand on his head after his headache worsened.

"You have to— or you're gonna feel like that all day." June said matter-of-factly, gesturing to his current state.

Timothée put his hand on his mouth and shook his head. "Nuh-uh."

June nodded and reached for the bottle, twisting off the cap. "It works! Trust me."

Timothée moved his hand from his mouth, "Make me." He shot back.

June quickly wrapped her left arm around Timothée's neck, and stood directly behind him. She held the bottle in-front of his mouth. Timothée tried wiggling out of her grip and the two were tearing up with laughter as June tried to get Timothée to take at least one sip.

Finally, June was able to get Timothée to drink a little bit of the juice. He scrunched up his face, "That's the grossest shit I've ever—" He paused when he felt the disgusting juice actually work. "Give me that." He suddenly said. June handed him the bottle and he began drinking more of it.

"Hurry up so we can get bagels." June ordered to Timothée.

"Yes, ma'am."

                             .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The following day, June returned to Lewis daily and was greeted with cheers from all over the room.

The lobby was filled with Junes coworkers. On the very top of the tall wall was a large poster saying, "Great job Jane!" Timothée was standing on a chair holding a paintbrush and crossing out the a in Jane, and writing a u.

"June— your interviews were so amazing!" Mae exclaimed to June the second the cheering went down. "After only one day— the video has almost six million views."