❤️🍎𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂🧅💚

A/n:
OH NO. IT'S ME AGAIN!
why am i doing a part two if i didn't even published the first part and i had no ideas how to continue?
S i m p l e
Cause It's 1:52 AM ofc💅
And I'm not falling asleep.
IF I SUFFER, EVERYONE SUFFERS WITH ME.
⚠️⚠️⚠️
CRINGE ALERT
SINCE THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM IT. As i said, I'm not good at writing stories so i don't even know why do i try to- lmao- LET'S BEGIN

It was a normal day for Apple and Onion (which means it wasn't normal at all)

They were playing golf. Apple is not good at it so his b e s t f r i e n d f o r e v a h Onion offers him his precious help 💞💞💘

Onion: So Apple, you hold the golf-club just like this.

Onion A C C I D E N T A L L Y touch Apple's hand while teaching him golf.

Apple💭:Why do i feel funny whenever Onion touch my hand or hug me?

Poor Innocent baby Apple 🥺

So basically - Apple feels butterflies everytime that he has physical contact with Onion, but he doesn't know why.

Apple is completely lost in his thoughts

Onion: Apple? APPLE CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Apple: oh uhm? Y-yeah!

Onion: ok so- did you understood?

Apple: understood what?

Onion: ... Were you even listening to me Apple?

Apple: yeah! Ofc! It's just that uhm- i don't really remember -

Onion: GOLF! I was teaching you how to play golf-

Apple: oh yeah that! So uhm- again, how do i win at golf?

Onion: dude i give up on you- you always loose your focus.

Apple: it's not my fault!

Onion: fine I'll tell you again just once more time so LISTEN GOOD.

Onion patiently explains golf to Apple AGAIN so they could play.
They loose of course but they had fun at least. Then they go back home.

Apple: O-Onion-

Onion: yeah?

Apple: there's a thing i need to tell ya.

Onion: go on.

Apple: but pls promise me you won't get angry...

Onion: Fine- i promise i won't get angry.

Apple: remember when you told me that you feel "funny" around French Fry cause you love her and stuff?

Onion: Yess- aaand?

Apple: sometimes i feel like that too. But it's when I'm around you. Why?

Onion: uh??

Apple: L-Like...i feel like that when you touch my hand and- you hug and me..

Onion: Uhmm... well there's a big difference between how you feel around me and how i feel around french fry..

Apple: like.. what differences?

Onion: First, that feeling is named "Butterflies" and i feel them around French Fry cause she's my crush. But you feel like that only when we do certain things, not when we're close to each other. So that's not the kind of thing i feel for French Fry.

Apple: I'm sorry, but i lost it when you said "butterflies" so.. could you repeat?

Onion: ...really? Nevermind. Just it's not the same okay?

Apple: Yeah but why it's not the same?

Onion: cause i feel butterflies for a person, you feel butterflies for actions, that's all.

Apple: ohh- okay yeah understood.