Chapter 44

I hate to say this but!! I'm so sorry for not updating this past few months. BUT BUT BUT!!! I had my reasons...First My laptop broke down and Instead of buying me a new one. They ignored Me entirely so I had to give money from my pocket for it to work blah blah blah shit happened!!. Second! My exams even tho, at last, I ruined them but still...So...Yeah!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!! 🔥♉

---------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?" I ask Blake.

Giving me a smirk, he replies, "Ever heard of the field trip?"

'Nerves of this br-'

Hitting him on his head. I ran like a madman to the Kitchen. Cause why not? I used my energy by using my hands and legs just a moment ago.

A few minutes later.

Blake came down with his bag. Looking all happy.

Argh! I hate this.

'You shouldn't be jealous of your brother just because you never went on a field trip.'

I'm Jealous? Yes, I am. ohkay. Do you know why? Whenever MY school plans some trip or camp. I fell from the stairs. Or simply missed the bus. I swear I don't do that intentionally to avoid a crowd. It's just divinity that doesn't want me to get lost. So they save me priorly.

I was about to say my goodbyes to him with a forced smile. When Madre gives him a few pieces of paper, which hold so much authority.

Wait a damn minute!!

"You never gave me money," I complain.

Turning around, she says, "He has friends, Onion." With a smile.

"I have friends too!!"

"Why not name some? Except, Chloe and Ashley." While keeping her left hand on her waist.

"...Copper."

'Really, Copper?'

She raises her right eyebrow saying, "Isn't he rich.?"

Oh! You never know.

Raising my hands in the air I say, "But that's not the point-" With a sigh, I add, "Whatever."

Level Of discrimination.

Kidding. She treats us equally. But I tend to exaggerate sometimes.

Giggling, Mom holds my arm dragging me to the sofa, "Let's have some mother and daughter time."

'Oh shit!!'

No offense, I love Mumma but she's mastered some techniques of learning other secrets.

And at this moment. I don't want her to deal any business with any Knight.

Think. Think. Think.

THINK OF SOMETHING.

I open my mouth to say the worst thing ever but her phone rings saving me.

Oh!! Thank You to whoever is calling her.

With a scowl, she picks up the call going to her room.

After a few minutes, she comes back sighing.

"What happened?" I ask.

Taking a deep breath, she replies"I'm so sorry...They told me there is some important meeting-"

"It's ok." With an understanding smile and I add "That's important! M.O.N.E.Y is important."