11. quirk

Over the week, Izuku would go to UA everyday, analysing people's quirks and getting more social with them. He still had trouble with new people, and still wouldn't even go near all might, but he was getting better.

Today the class was going to focus on their special moves. Izuku was watching as they trained. As he was watching he noticed something. There was a large rock about to fall. Straight on Mr Aizawa. He stood up and ran over to him, yelling out.

As he was running he tripped, and he tumbled as the rock fell. "Aizawa!!" He screamed. His hand touched the ground and suddenly it started breaking apart. It only cracked at first, but the cracks soon turned into ravines, and the cracks split into more cracks and the ground became more unstable. Aizawa moves out of the way, and looks over at Izuku, who seemed to be in pain. He looked confused and scared. He chokes out a sob as he screams, the ground starting to break apart closer and closer to the students. The class tried to stay balanced and not fall into the cracks, which have now gotten even deeper.

They looked around, trying to figure out what was causing this. Aizawa carefully went over to the kid, who was screaming in pain. That's when it clicked. Aizawa used his quirk on izuku and the breaking stopped, izuku now passed out in Aizawas arms.

Aizawa sighed in relief when he saw all of his students coming out of the pile of rocks. "What the hell happened!?" Bakugo grunts. "I think izuku just manifested his quirk." Aizawa says. "Damn, that's one powerful quirk If he just manifested it." Sero says.

"Is he ok? That must have been scary for him." Uraraka asks.

Aizawa nods. "Yes, his quirk probably just took a lot out of him." Aizawa instructs the class to all get changed and go to the classroom while he takes izuku to recovery-girl.