Charlie's POV

[WARNING: This update contains mention of body image issues and eating disorders]

Showering with Nick is always an easy thing for me. Since my eating disorder hit its peak years ago, I've always struggled with confidence with my body. Nick helps in some way. I feel safe with him. I know that he would never judge me for anything.

We both enter the shower. Since we both have work today, we can't enjoy each other in the shower. We both scrub our bodies and wash out hair and head out. Only a ten minute shower but that's good enough. Nick hands me my yellow towel and I hand him his blue towel.

He also hands me some underwear and I head to my room to get changed. Once I'm changed, Nick follows. He's wearing something smart. Jeans, a checkered shirt and his light brown jacket.
"Hello...Mr Nelson" I say in a bantering way. I love teasing him sometimes. It's funny seeing his reaction.
"Don't you dare call me that! I'll be telling the kids 'Nick' is fine"
"Okay okay. Hello Mr Nick"
He gives me the death stare. Then walks out the room. I know he's just going to make some toast. He's trying to get me to chase after him but it's not working.

Once I'm dressed I follow him. Like I can read his mind, he is sat in the kitchen stool having some toast. I creep up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss him on the cheeks.
"You look great Nick. But you're a p.e teacher stents you? Running around in jeans isn't a good option"
"I'm taking my photo today for my I.D badge. I want to look smart at least."
"Now this is a picture I'm going to have to see when you come home with it haha"
Once again, he is giving me the death stare but I can also see the grin creeping up on his face. He tries to hide it but...he can't.
"Char! It's almost ten."
"Shit. Okay. I love you. Have a good day. See you later."
I give him a kiss before I rush out the door. When I shut the flat door behind me, something occurs to me. Every morning me and Nick will be kissing each other 'good day' for work like what you see in TV! We have our flat now. We have jobs. We are happy. Just the life I wanted for the both of us.