Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Honestly, not sure why author's notes are necessary, as they don't serve any benefit or use to the story plot, but I'm just doing what everyone else is doing.

This story is the second of my 'Edmund Pevensie x Pommella Kirke' series, sequel to 'Irresistible'. To those who haven't read or are not completely finished with the first book, I do recommend reading it first, because a lot of elements from the first book will have quite a major role in this book. Not forcing, merely recommending.

Anyway, thank you very much for choosing to read this book! Honestly, I kind of find the first book's last chapters a bit weird, they seem kind of rushed, so here I'm going to try my best to give the best quality possible.

Also, most characters, places, dialogues and stuff don't belong to me, but to C.S. Lewis. Except, of course, things altered or added in the story, then that's rightfully mine.

This story is fiction,  so if any of you readers find something similar in this story to some other story, then it might so happen be a total coincidence, so please don't take the matter too seriously. Note that I don't read every  book in the world or internet, so the similarity would most likely be a coincidence, no plagiarism intended.

Enjoy!