JEALOUS MOMO

Twice is having a fanmeet right now because it's been long when they last see their once in person because when they did a concert it's a online not in person because of the pandemic but thank god the virus is fading away but they still need to be careful because the virus is still not fully gone.

Dahyun and momo is in a secret relationship only twice members, managers and jyp pd-nim know about that. They stared their love last year and til now they're still strong.

It's time for signing the album from fans and they will sign it one by one and the sit arrangement. Dahyun/sana/chaeyoung/jihyo/jeongyeon/nayeon/tzuyu/mina/momo.

Dahyun and momo is not beside each other because they need to be careful about their relationship, they know that when momo is with dahyun she can't stop being clingy to dahyun, always kissing dahyun every part of her face that's why the manager decided that they will be not beside each other. While they talking to the fans momo can't stop glancing at dahyun who's now is flirting with sana that's make momo annoyed and jealous but she need to not make it obvious.

After an hour the fanmeet is already over and it's time to go back to their dorm to rest. The 9 girls walking back to their van, while momo was about to go on one van where is dahyun but momo was being drag by nayeon and pull her in their van with jihyo and jeongyeon.

THE VAN ARRANGEMENT

[FIRST VAN]
front seat - nayeon and momo
Back seat - jihyo jeongyeon

[SECOND VAN]
front seat - sana, dahyun and mina
Back seat - their three manager

[THIRTH VAN]
Front seat - chaeyoung and tzuyu
Back seat - two manager

Momo can't stop sulking because of what nayeon did, because of her momo is not with dahyun.

Nayeon: can you please stop sulking??? You so annoying, you still can see dahyun in our dorm stop being dramatic like you will not see dahyun ever again.

Momo: but-

Jihyo: can you too please shut up!?

Momo: fine fine

After a long ride they finally arrive at their dorm and they can finally rest for a while. They walk in on their own room because it's already afternoon and jihyo and jeongyeon offer to cook for their dinner.

Jihyo: you can all take a nap for a while and we will cook first we're just going to call you'll if it's dinner time

They All nodded go on their room.

They all go on their own room, momo is the first one to get in they room she fix her things and take a shower.

And the room arrangement is 2yeon is in the first room in first floor and beside them is jihyo alone and in second floor the first room there is michaeng and beside them is satzu and in front of satzu's room is dahmo's room.

While momo is taking a shower dahyun enter the room and fix her things and remove her make up.

The bathroom door open revealing momo who's drying her hair dahyun get up and was about to hug momo but momo ignore her that's make dahyun pout she quickly go to momo and hug her that's make them fall in their bed.

"what are you doing get off me" momo said while removing dahyun's arm around her.

"why? What's wrong?" dahyun ask while pouting and tried to hold momo's hand but momo removing it.

"just go to your sana tsk" momo said and use her phone.

While dahyun now know why momo acting like that because she's jealous so she decide to tease her.

"OK fine if you don't want my hugs then I will go to sana unnie" dahyun said with smirk she pretend that she's leaving when momo suddenly talk.

"yah! Are you really going to her? I am just trying you if you will confront me after I see you with sana I was just....."

"you're just? What? Jealous huh?" dahyun said

"yah stop teasing me" momo said

"jagi don't be jealous ok I'm just making sure that our relationship is safe to not make it obvious." dahyun explain and sit beside momo.

"in that way you going to not make it obvious you're going to flirt with others specially sana"

"Ok fine I'm sorry I will not do that again hmm I love you always remember that" dahyun said and went to hug momo and they lay on their bed and cuddle together.

While cuddling someone knock in their door room, momo slowly get up because dahyun's already sleeping.

She quickly open the door and revealing jihyo with her apron on.

"hi sorry for disturbing you love birds I'm here to say the dinner is already prepared tsk tsk" jihyo tell with a fake smile in her face.

"ok thank you mommy" momo said

"yah!" jihyo shouted but momo already closed the door.

Momo go beside dahyun and wake her up softly.

"hey sleepy head time to eat dinner get up now and take a shower you still wearing your clothes since fan meeting" momo said while the other slowly get up and rubbed her eyes.

"what time is it?" dahyun ask

"it's 7:14 pm so get up let's eat dinner I will wait you here."

Dahyun get up and take a bath. It not take to long to dahyun to take a shower and they both go downstairs and they see others waiting for them.

"finally you both are here now I want to eat badly" chaeyoung said in annoyed in her face.

"sorry for that chae" dahyun said and they both sit beside each other and they eat together happily.